RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
lyricalchick86 0 0%
Mike12Ikeda 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-04, 11:16 AM   #1
Rising Sun
Light Weight

Mike12Ikeda vs. lyricalchick86

IP:

you kno the rulez
sorry posted in bitch slapped by accident

You call yourself lyrical chick//I’m like a STD the way make your clitoris itch//Rhymes tighter than “thongs on vaginas”//Your rap is cheap, they “belong in China”//A reminder that I’m on the top, put me in the Senator’s seat//You Pamela Lee, get smacked by this dude//Your rhymes should be banned like Janet Jackson’s boob//I go to level two, shifting gears//You ain’t no femcee, you more like Britney Spears//"Oops you lost again", go shop for cosmetics//This “cat” couldn’t be my “dog” even if she lost genetics//Sit your ass down like Rosa Parks//You couldn’t be “man” enough to hold a mike, just ask Joan of Arc//Your spit ain’t tight as Kelis’s cause ya milkshake ain’t me to ya yard//You’re a retard like “Jessica”, got more brains you like “Nick”//Break ya heart more than a divorced relationship//This girl spits shit, and after this she’ll go home crying like it’s a chic flick//This is a rap community for me, not you cause the only thing you’d ever beat me is reaching puberty………………..
Send a message via AIM to Rising Sun