RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Slim_Lanky 0 0%
KrAcKa 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-03, 07:56 PM   #1
KrAcKa

KrAcKa -v- Slim Lanky

IP: DE6B A670

10 Bars

You spit first

Old 07-27-03, 08:36 PM   #2
KrAcKa

Whatever im sick of waiting.... I guess it doesnt matter anyways I just didnt want you to feed....

Yo Yo Yo Yo

Your just another fucker callin yourself SLIM, man that shits just SHADY, Its an insult to the game since your flows are weaker then Greg Brady // 1

Why dont I just call myself KrAcKa Shakur, Or even better ill just call myself Pac, Maybe even Papa Doc, But it still wouldn't matter it would all be a mock // 2

You are one of those guys that would compare this KrAcKa with CHEESE, Your flows are so MOLDY, if I read em twice I might get a damn disease // 3

Your one of those guys that you see at an R Kelly shoot, thinin all the girls are cute, checkin em out at the boot, well faggot heres my 1 finger salute // 4

Like a man with one nut you can't hang with this bitch, when I flick on this switch im gonna hit so hard thats it is gonna make you twitch // 5 (Switch on the mic)

Give concede, Because I am about to proceed, Ill chop you down like a weed, You'll probably try to feed (off me), You couldn't even write lyrics for creed // 6

Dont blink, bitch this shit is live, little punks like you as where I thrive, You might as well pay me like a tutor cuz im teachin ya how to count to 5 (Votes) // 7

You have no chance to contend with me you might as well call me LANCE, And this is such a mismatch it might as well be the tour de FRANCE // 8

Holdin a mic? PLEASE! You belong flippin burgers at a place like Mccy Dees, Your RHYTHM has less flow than the seven SEAS // 9

Your punches have less flavor then a three month old beer, Just tasting it makes me tear, Just the thought... I fear, That shit would have less content than your emcee career // 10

Old 07-27-03, 08:39 PM   #3
Slim_Lanky

IP: CD8C 24A0

So kracka is this how it is, you challenge another newbie just to get your wins/Well I aint commin soft. You aint no rapper you be a computer nerd wackin off to a cartoon Lora croft./ It has been almost a decade and this cat has never got laid, he be jerkin so much I think he need an upgrade. Dick so chafed the color is beginning to fade. So sit back and watch your rap game be overplayed./So fuck you faggot you have no skill, ill put this nine to your face so you be standing still. You be so scared like that one time we all saw you on Dr. Phil/ You little sis kicked your ass last week, knockin out both your front teeth/ Yea that is right you faggot we all know the truth you aint no Juvenile that is a ceramic tooth/ So kracka is that who you really are drivin around in your white piece of shit car saying you are the up and comin star well I got one thing to say ill eject you like my VCR/ You have no skill you are a fag you aint got shit you so put up your white flag/ Ten bars to beat you know that is a joke, that is almost bad as trying to watch your pathetic ass tryin to smoke/ First step is don’t try to step to this seconds one is yea admit you don’t have a dick/ You pussy ass fagot I am all done there is no contest who who has one another newbie with a loaded gun…

Old 07-27-03, 11:34 PM   #4
KrAcKa

uppin 4 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-27-03, 11:58 PM   #5
Slim_Lanky

uppin for votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-28-03, 02:16 AM   #6
KrAcKa

*********************************** Will please your mothers for votes ***********************************
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

Old 07-28-03, 09:43 AM   #7
KrAcKa

uppin X 3................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Old 07-28-03, 05:03 PM   #8
cameronj86
sofa king we todd did

IP: C810 F8D5

craka got this one becase of a better layout and more punches in this fight, good job 2 both of ya, and keep elevating

Hit up my battle http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=68322

Old 07-28-03, 07:54 PM   #9
Slim_Lanky

more votes please............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Old 07-28-03, 09:31 PM   #10
KrAcKa

UPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old 07-28-03, 09:54 PM   #11
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 71CE 2E84

goddamn....shorten ur barz...lol...i'm havin to scroll left and right to read ur verse Kracka...ok....let's see....Kracka...u had some nice rhymes and attempted wordplay...which is still good....and some good punches....Slim....DON'T EVER USE PARAGRAPH FORM WHEN BATTLING....divide ur verse into barz....u will be hated on if u don't...and people won't take time to read ur shit....but....u still had some nice rhymes also....and some ok punches....keep it up though...nice try....but i gotta go with Kracka....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=69234

peace
4:20
Old 07-29-03, 12:30 PM   #12
Slim_Lanky

Upin for more votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-29-03, 02:14 PM   #13
KrAcKa

comonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn

Old 07-29-03, 02:27 PM   #14
J.K.O
EVERYBODY HATES ME

IP: 071B C042

kracka really got this one all the way

better to read,better punches,and flow

will u go place a honest vote on this battle

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...2506#post662506

Old 07-29-03, 02:32 PM   #15
|[-neBo-]|

IP: 652A 6B0F

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=67825

^^^ please vote here for me voting on your battle!

KrAcKa -

- nice opener... kinda sounded like an EM line though...
- line 2 was wack!!!
- line 3 was better...
- 4th line is getting better...
- line 6 had the only personal in the verse
- your lines seem kinda long...
- line 7 was good
- kinda week ending.

Slim_Lanky -

- your verse looks like a pile of horse shit. remember people have to read these and vote on them. making them hard to read really kicks yourself in the ass
- talking down on yourself in a diss battle is not gonna help you.
- week disses... soft like pillows
- need some work..

Vote: Kracka