RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-06, 02:23 PM   #1
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

New Championship Belt Signups!

IP:

Beginning next week, the LBL will have TWO championship belts. There will be the regular one as always and the gimmick belt. The gimmick championship belt will be a weekly belt which will be battled for using a special theme. The theme will vary week to week based on the preferences of the battlers.

To get this started, here's what I'm going to do. Everyone who wants to be eligible this first week for the new championship belt, diss the below picture

Yes, thats me and my girlfriend at our formal last year. At the end of the week (Saturday Night), I will read every verse. The best two verses will be the two people who will compete for the first new championship belt. The number of lines is up to you, but the max is 20 lines. If you have questions about this, please post them in the chat thread and not in here so this thread does not become cluttered.

Have Fun!

Last edited by DaTrusHurtz : 12-31-06 at 02:29 PM.