RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
trucalinigga03 0 0%
angel 753 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-03, 06:49 PM   #1
angel 753

angel vs. trucalinigga03

IP: 2773 31A7

iight heres tha rules

u spit first
no d/r,crew,or hate votes....
10 lines

go head

Old 06-28-03, 07:12 PM   #2
TruCaliNigga03

IP: 1713 00AA

Now im born im only one but less then three/ that the resicpe yes in deed/ blowin oowee goowees unusesidy/ dont qestion me blowin heivly tell im 70/ thats the remidy filling famous like a kinidy/ from here to tennises sippin henise/ smokin wit the tenofhe/ fillin my ghetto energy/ fools be swettin me for that rushin and elevendys/ iv been gettin higher then the hills of beverly im goin heavenly/

Old 06-28-03, 07:13 PM   #3
illest_emcee
BANNED For D/R Himself

IP: FA91 0424

angel u in a crew.............................................. ...........................................
Send a message via AIM to illest_emcee  
Old 06-28-03, 07:15 PM   #4
angel 753

illest emecee na im not.....
im lookin to be tho.........
why?

and to fabulous cali boy 03 dont bite off other ppls shit i know your new but try again

Old 06-28-03, 07:17 PM   #5
IllestKilla
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: C1DA C961

aight angel lets see what u got
u should be able to merk trucalinigga03
his shit was wack
but it was his first post so
can't argue

Da illestkilla
Send a message via AIM to IllestKilla  
Old 06-28-03, 07:18 PM   #6
illest_emcee
BANNED For D/R Himself

IP: FA91 0424

i'm lookin for some femcees........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........
Send a message via AIM to illest_emcee  
Old 06-28-03, 07:20 PM   #7
angel 753

illest_emcee

im down for whatever

im tryin to spit my shit whenever i get a chance so i can get better you feel me and to illest killa ill merk him dont trip i got this and im about to spit my shit give me 20 min.

Old 06-28-03, 07:31 PM   #8
TruCaliNigga03

IP: 1713 00AA

i cant rhyme but to show you up aint a thing/ ill drop a bomb now watch it blow up in your face/ make you look like a discrace to your own race/ ill kill your ryhme and hide the parts wit out a trace/ you have no place in this world just to chopp block and suck a cock/ you got yo own lil stock hiddin some where on your block/ ill give you the chalk now take notes cuz im takin yo white ass back to school/ make you look like a fool dont be mad/ cuz yes my skin is brown/ make you look like a clown/ im reppin "c" town im leavin you wit a frown/ and ill walk away wit the crown/

Old 06-28-03, 07:35 PM   #9
IllestKilla
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: 399E F0FD

^^^what the fuck is u doin?
u only sappose ta spit 1 verse
u already did
angel hasn't even spit hers yet
damn newbes

Da illestkilla
Old 06-28-03, 07:43 PM   #10
angel 753

iight this shit is weak cause i have a lot of shit that goin on but here goes anyways...............

im lyrically ill, have all ya'll niggas in thrill when i walk past ya'll say damn whos that bitch that have all these hoes panties in a twist cause they jealous of this/

i dont know why you tryin to flow to me my dad has better rhymes than you'll ever see, so stop tryin to step to me/

you sound like you new in town, like you dont know shit but dont trip ill try not to clown so hard that you just want to bary your ugly face in tha ground/

ive seen you before, you came knockin on my door askin if you could beat and all i said was nigga please and slammed tha door in your face, cause i knew if i didnt id take a razor blade to yoour nasty ass face/

damn nigga i thought we could get along but it seems like i was wrong, cause you tried to sing that sad ass song/

damn boy you cant even flow im white and your brown but whats your point when im odnt with you you wont even be standing on tha ground/

tha killL:
nigga you aint hard you have bert and ernie lookin light gangsta compared to your retard/ so quit while your ahead or else your gonna end up 6 feet under cause i will have you plunder

like i said this is some weak ass shit just to much shit on my mind right now but anyways uppin for some votes

Old 06-28-03, 07:56 PM   #11
angel 753

u
p
p
i
n

for some votes

o and for everyones knowledge flow he said tha first time tha whole thing was bitten off a song called two joints by spm so dont even count that shit

Old 06-28-03, 08:59 PM   #12
angel 753

UPPIN

FOR

SOME

VOTES.............................

LOOKIN TO GET IN A CREW HOLLA AT ME

Old 06-28-03, 09:11 PM   #13
IllestKilla
BANNED - Pink Slipped

ANGEL BABY
there ya go
merked that calinigga
damn
good job angel
Do i need to say anymore?

Da illest killa
Old 06-28-03, 09:18 PM   #14
angel 753

THANX ILLESTKILLA

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BATTLING ARSONIST

AND EVERYONE ELSE STILL UPPIN FOR SOME VOTES

SO VOTE PLZ

Old 06-28-03, 09:23 PM   #15
IllestKilla
BANNED - Pink Slipped

he pussy'd out
he wouldn't battle me
i dont blame him tho
lol
do u?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Da illest killa