RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   comming out of my shell.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251532)

Cola 05-21-10 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
it actually is pretty funny cus i could give a fuck about her anymore. i found my girl and im stickin to it so have fun with that...

well now that i think about it you jack off more often to miley cyrus then actually fucking ur OWN WIFE!!! NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!

i think someones mad....hahaha

Cola 05-21-10 05:31 PM

Omfg!!! Ten Pages!!!!

we did it!!!!!!!!!!

*cue 'we are the world' (rapverse edition)*

THERE ARE SITES THAT ARE DIEING, BUT NOT ON THIS PLACE ASLONG AS ITS YOU AND MEEEEEE!!!

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 07:25 PM

Quote:
it actually is pretty funny cus i could give a fuck about her anymore. i found my girl and im stickin to it so have fun with that...

lmao ur "girl" is ugly as shit i bet u havent even met her in real life..maybe ill show her ur texts that u kept sendin me up till saturday.then we'll see if she still talks to ur ass

.Diabolic. 05-21-10 07:36 PM

Lmao i already told her that i wanted u till i met her cus id call u or text u and ud blow me off but its w.e idc anymore i got my girl that im DAMN PROUD OF AND LOVE u got yours ok..

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 07:50 PM

Quote:
Lmao i already told her that i wanted u till i met her cus id call u or text u and ud blow me off but its w.e idc anymore i got my girl that im DAMN PROUD OF AND LOVE u got yours ok..

damn proud of then post up a pic with a closeup of that ugly mug lmao

.Diabolic. 05-21-10 07:53 PM

I dont gotta post shit cus first off it aint any of ur fuckin buisness and two u need to leave us the fuck alone. ur on a serious stalker level on the real...

Cola 05-21-10 08:14 PM

haha, this is AWSOME!

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 08:14 PM

Quote:
I dont gotta post shit cus first off it aint any of ur fuckin buisness and two u need to leave us the fuck alone. ur on a serious stalker level on the real...

rofl stalker level?do i reeeeeeaaaaaalllly gotta post up ur text messages?n her ugly ass is the one who messaged me i could care less which myspace or facebook ID ure frontin to.cross ur fingers she wont have chlamidia like the last one u hooked up with lol

she must be damn proud to have a man who works at BK n had his electricity n cell shut off....maybe u should stop eating 19 eggs for breakfast n pay the bills lmao

.Diabolic. 05-21-10 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl stalker level?do i reeeeeeaaaaaalllly gotta post up ur text messages?n her ugly ass is the one who messaged me i could care less which myspace or facebook ID ure frontin to.cross ur fingers she wont have chlamidia like the last one u hooked up with lol

she must be damn proud to have a man who works at BK n had his electricity n cell shut off....maybe u should stop eating 19 eggs for breakfast n pay the bills lmao

lmao im actually lookin to be a server and if not then workin graveyard at a huge supermarket makin 15$+/hr here soon..

so idc plus ima take my dads buisness of heating and air conditioning when hes outta prison.. so its all good.. i can really give a shit about what you think your just some bitch who reverts to a rap forum for a dating website. shit you've already fucked 2 rv members. thank god i wasnt the 3rd.. LMAO

Cola 05-21-10 08:26 PM

wait wait, why did she message you??

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 08:31 PM

Quote:
lmao im actually lookin to be a server and if not then workin graveyard at a huge supermarket makin 15$+/hr here soon..

so idc plus ima take my dads buisness of heating and air conditioning when hes outta prison.. so its all good.. i can really give a shit about what you think your just some bitch who reverts to a rap forum for a dating website. shit you've already fucked 2 rv members. thank god i wasnt the 3rd.. LMAO

...dude,u cant even tie ur shoelaces let alone run a business.ure a real winner gettin fired from arby's then gettin fired from mcdonalds,now workin at BK.
n u talkin bout online dating?rrrrooooffffllll u meet ALL the chicks u talk to on myspace.c'mon now ur last gf was a myspace hoe who gave u chlamidia

p.s. u sent me a text like a week ago sayin u jacked off in the bath 3-4x thinkin about me hahahahahahahahah dont front

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
wait wait, why did she message you??

she messaged me on facebook askin me if im still dating anthony lmao

Cola 05-21-10 08:40 PM

this thread i think has become full of STD's

*puts on condom*

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 08:40 PM

Quote:
lmao your so pathetic at your lousie comebacks. first off i got laid off due to surgery second off bk is just holdin me over bring in cash..

i guess that went wayyy over ur head rofl..the fact u even HAD jobs at those places is a fuckin joke let alone the fact that u got fired from them....u been workin at these places for like a year n a half now combined so it aint tyin over for no cash lmao

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-21-10 10:58 PM

lets not forget u got fucked in the ass at 7yrs old by ur dads friend.then u were suicidal over 3 diffferent chicks ,one of them being me.one put u in jail, one had to change her number cuz u stalked her rofl

u meet all ur gfs on the net.u gotta pretend to be some net rapper whose name u tatted on ur arm cuz ure a fuckin loser.id shoot myself before i jacked some net cunts name n tatted it on my skin just so internet girls would talk to me

......ure goin on 21 and u work at burger king.ur previous 2 jobswere mcdonalds n arbys rofl.

ur fathers in jail,ur mothers a tweaker,n sisters a recovering tweaker,ur brother had his kids taken away cuz hes a tweaker n wasnt feeding them,n u live with ur sisters cross dressin ex n his kid that aint even related to u just so yall can keep up with the mortgage.ur utilities get shut off lmao,im more then done here unless u want me to post ur naked pic back up so i can humiliate u once again........