RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Latin Kitten you fucking slut... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227156)

a k w o r d Z 04-29-06 11:02 PM

so hows your investigation goin there elle?

Logic The Goonie 04-29-06 11:54 PM

Who the hell has net beef and takes it so seriously that they do shit that could have them completely owned by any court system? JTR's white and you're not, that's enough right there to get you fucked round here.

a k w o r d Z 04-30-06 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Who the hell has net beef and takes it so seriously that they do shit that could have them completely owned by any court system?

you should ask your boy Ellen..... notice he isn't saying a damn thing anymore just as i predicted... if you haven't noticed by now he was frontin and letting his underdeveloped 16 year old emotions get the best of him by thinkin we took this board the least bit seriously, you're almost as stupid as him.

Logic The Goonie 04-30-06 12:04 AM

Or maybe he just isn't on.

Aint that a doozy.

a k w o r d Z 04-30-06 12:09 AM

he was on every time i upped this thread. you can see he was posting in LL for the past few days, he's ignoring this thread cuz he's full of shit & doesnt want anyone to see how much of an idiot he is.

Logic The Goonie 04-30-06 12:16 AM

-_-

Nevermind, you're obviously slow.

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-30-06 12:52 AM

...dude,i know its harder for the big folk to catch up but........u tuned in a few days too late man....ellen has been hiding under a rock ever since cuz he made a complete fool out of himself n threw a neurotic fit for absolutely nothing lol.........he's been humiliated

Mentor 04-30-06 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
THIS STAYS IN LL

You fucking bitch trying to hack my fucking computer, maybe you don't fucking understand how serious this is. I swear to god if something happens you'll be fully prosecuted, you understand that? I'll contact strobe, my father will contact the authorities and his lawyer, we will fucking destroy you. If we ever find your fucking name trying to log into our confidential accounts by entering numerous passwords again, we will fucking get you. You better take this seriously, it IS a criminal offence. I don't know how the fuck you're doing it, or how the fuck you're getting other people to try and do it, but we will take you the fuck down. It won't work, you'll never break in, so I suggest you cease and desist, stop trying immediately before you get yourself into more trouble then you can handle. We know what you're fucking up to, we're on to you, there's a difference between arguing on the Internet and trying to fuck up someone’s real life affairs. Stop now and nothing will happen to you, stay the fuck out. Are we clear?

THIS DOES NOT GET MOVED INTO BEEF THREADS, THIS IS NOT A BEEF THREAD, THIS IS SERIOUS, MODS WILL NOT MOVE THIS.

ROFL oh now the big bad wolf got a weakness after all....u talk alot on the puter but when sumthin happens to u in real life u pussy up and threating ta call the authorities...lmfao i shoulda knew u are so much like the rest of the pussies on here

Valerie 04-30-06 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
THIS STAYS IN LL

You fucking bitch trying to hack my fucking computer, maybe you don't fucking understand how serious this is. I swear to god if something happens you'll be fully prosecuted, you understand that? I'll contact strobe, my father will contact the authorities and his lawyer, we will fucking destroy you. If we ever find your fucking name trying to log into our confidential accounts by entering numerous passwords again, we will fucking get you. You better take this seriously, it IS a criminal offence. I don't know how the fuck you're doing it, or how the fuck you're getting other people to try and do it, but we will take you the fuck down. It won't work, you'll never break in, so I suggest you cease and desist, stop trying immediately before you get yourself into more trouble then you can handle. We know what you're fucking up to, we're on to you, there's a difference between arguing on the Internet and trying to fuck up someone’s real life affairs. Stop now and nothing will happen to you, stay the fuck out. Are we clear?

THIS DOES NOT GET MOVED INTO BEEF THREADS, THIS IS NOT A BEEF THREAD, THIS IS SERIOUS, MODS WILL NOT MOVE THIS.

can't we also get you for your weed on a drug charge? :rolleyes:

a k w o r d Z 05-17-07 12:22 AM

..... ellen.... you realllllllly dont want it.

Dez 05-28-07 04:10 AM

This Jack kid sure is a faggot.

WhoAmI 06-01-07 02:49 PM

damn is this beef still ongoing?

(X)eed 06-03-07 08:07 AM

ahhahaahahahahahahahahahahha
fuckin internet toys
i love this hacking shit

Feeble Minded 06-19-07 06:56 PM

I really wasted my time reading this and no charges were pressed? JTR you're a pussy, you lying piece of shit.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-05-07 01:19 PM

...lol i just wanted to bump this cuz its my fave thread on RV
Holla