RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Led Poetic= B-I-T-E-R (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172201)

FlowIntelligent. 01-17-05 08:13 PM

that is true.. i wouldnt necessarily say ghosting for him.. but he might be giving him concepts and helping him with a couple bars

R.Christensen 01-17-05 08:21 PM

I know Smoka's wording...

He's ghosting for kid.

I've had to put up with smoka asking about lines for damned near two years now

Mier 01-17-05 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
Ok this is the final decision... this is what happens because i say so.. nothing else

Finals :

Socrates Vs. Pop Lotty

3rd Place Match

Led Poetic Vs. Hotshh!

it will be like this because:

wether or not he bit that bar which really looks like he did (the photographic bar) isnt right.. he bit the bar switched a couple words around.. even if he says he didnt he did.. or he bit the "concept" well you know what.. fuck a concept.. you bit the bar and this shit is ridiculous.. 220 posts over this.. utterly retarded... this is whats going to happen... dont like it drop out of the tourney... and dont sign up for the next one... this is gone on for long enough

just for the people with bad vision

FINALS:

SOCRATES VS. POP LOTTY

3RD PLACE BATTLE:

LED POETIC VS. HOTSHH!

Chrit you edited battles.. you shouldnt even be on a rap site.. that shit was disrespectful.. you get no spot in the final four..

Schema close this fucking thread

hey can u tell if there r sign ups 4 the next turney?

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 08:27 PM

LMAO

I wouldn't be surprised

R.Christensen 01-17-05 08:30 PM

<<<Knows exactly what he's saying

Ancel 01-17-05 08:47 PM

chrit you a faggot... smoka has never ghosted for me... he tutored me while IJL was over here becase i was the head of topical for him and needed to still evelate in text so he helped me out with setting up punches and helped me to word shit differently so it hit harder and was shorter lines

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 08:50 PM

^^You sure? :huh:

I found it funny that Led told me before the tourny he was gunna have a ghostwriter PLUS when he would show me lines on aim he would never take out the lines I said I didn't like...which makes NO sense to do it in the first place PLUS all the punches I question remembering from somewhere were never showed to me on aim.

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 08:51 PM

I was talking to Chrit BTW

Ancel 01-17-05 09:38 PM

Yeah i kinda figured casue why would you refer to me like that if you was talkign to me

Ancel 01-17-05 09:40 PM

and to be honest why would i tell my hardest compition that i have a ghost writer if i actually had one... i told everyone that i had a ghost writer... i even said that last tourny i was in but got sloppy and got knocked out first round... but yeah dont matter think what you guys want.... only thing smoka has ever helped me with was elevating me in setting up punches and having better concepts

N.Tavarez 01-18-05 08:45 PM

fuck 3rd place...ill battle led though........whats the prize for 3rd?

and i wouldnt have battled chrit or whoever..i dont care who bit..u aint waltzing into 3rd place like that homie....i put wayyyy too much into this...without biting..

ill battle Led...but i aint got no computer so put the battle up soon, ill be on thursday...too cold to be hitting libraries in new england...

schema 01-18-05 09:55 PM

Closed. I back up flow's decision. Third place battle will be after the final is decided.