RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Question & Concerns (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189950)

Triple_N 05-15-05 02:26 AM

How many members are gonna be on the voting council this time?

E.C 05-15-05 09:07 AM

if u need any help wit sponsors.. then i mioght be able to get one.... for a music shop for mics apreamp mxing equipment what ever.. u want me to have a word wit them?

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 02:10 PM

I dunno if someone said this before... but yall got 3 mods that signed up for the tourney... so hows this shit goin down? and how is motif modding this shit? Im just curious.

50Cal. 05-15-05 02:44 PM

^i Agree With This Herb Mods Shouldnt Be In The Tourney Its Unfair Actually Especially Since Theres Prizes

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 03:46 PM

/\/\ word to stay-puffed

50Cal. 05-15-05 06:28 PM

^
word to seven bird i mean seven herb i mean better nerd or what ever this lames name is the guy who raps with the wack ass bitch who cant sing

...Voke... 05-15-05 10:01 PM

if you want someone else to mod this than find someone but i've been working on this
ish and Triple N and Calamity are being taken off from the mod list honestly prizes are in the back of my mind its mainly to attract more people and actually gain something for whoever wins also i will not be setting up my battle or enforcing rules in my battle thread unless i see a real need for it, also to clear this up AGAIN there will be NO voting council each member will vote on the battles, also there will be a 3-way in the first round.

and its still unfair if i take myself out of the tourney cuz i could just contact the company and be like yo this guy Voke won the tourney, but there your gonna have to trust me, even though i wouldnt do that type of ish i'm just stating an example.

the omen 05-15-05 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali is gay
word to seven bird/
i mean seven herb i mean better nerd/
or what ever this lames name/
is the guy who raps with the wack ass bitch who cant sang/

i think thats tha highest point that cali has ever been lyrically. congrats! u elevating son

E.C 05-16-05 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
if u need any help wit sponsors.. then i mioght be able to get one.... for a music shop for mics apreamp mxing equipment what ever.. u want me to have a word wit them?

upppp.......................

LAWD HAVE MERCY 05-16-05 12:29 PM

Ready For This To Jump Off.!!

Acuity 05-16-05 12:37 PM

exactly can this happen already!!!

50Cal. 05-16-05 12:53 PM

pay attention to e.c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Voke... 05-16-05 01:11 PM

E.C give me the company site and i'll speak to them...do it through pm or get at
me later today my aim is The Revoke One

E.C 05-16-05 05:43 PM

ight done... hope it helps... when are the battles goin up?

...Voke... 05-17-05 08:11 AM

First week after June.....

it'll be summer for real and more people should be able to drop
plus i'm still working on sponosorship *Goes to check e-mail*