RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Higher Thinking (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Questions, Comments and Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191173)

Dervla 05-31-05 09:51 PM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OK OK OK..............

Germ 05-31-05 10:53 PM

word, ease up.....just offereing some help

yes, i can see you're on now, but you're not that active, and 3 hours? thats a long time to set up like 12 battles,

anyways, my help was offered, it was a comment and suggestion, so i am in the right of mind here

Acuity 05-31-05 11:54 PM

yo, sory bout this week being late, but i had exams in Uk as did Dq in belgium and Elemenatality had family shit...thanks 4 the help its appreciated but not needed...from now on things will run smthly by the end of today check around the higher thinking forum shit will be shiny n clean* lmao :thumbup:

Elementality 05-31-05 11:57 PM

word dude, sorry for the ease down, I will try and be more couthful next time as I'm sure you will be now that you see whats behind the curtain.

Acuity 06-01-05 04:59 AM

lol...word........

Germ 06-01-05 11:56 AM

word.............

Germ 06-01-05 01:34 PM

word, but a good mod would have informed everyone to avoid something like this

you can say whatever you want really, all i was doing was offering my help....no offense was meant to be implied, i was only really stating the facts, the ones that were present anyways, so dont take shit out on me......but by the looks of things, another mod wouldn't be a bad idea

Acuity 06-01-05 06:07 PM

^informed ppl of what bre?.........you not having battle was already known...and not giving you 1 doesnt affect anything as youve been here from week 1...apologies 4 ma pm, ma gal was a bein a ho at the time and u being a smart ass jus set me off...after speaking to DQ n Elemntality we decided 4 me 2 stay...so dt worry bout modding...also u ahve to remember what this shit was like when CALI ran it...with 9% noshows and no lil extras and things so give us some credit man..:thumbup:

Germ 06-01-05 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
^informed ppl of what bre?.........you not having battle was already known...and not giving you 1 doesnt affect anything as youve been here from week 1...apologies 4 ma pm, ma gal was a bein a ho at the time and u being a smart ass jus set me off...after speaking to DQ n Elemntality we decided 4 me 2 stay...so dt worry bout modding...also u ahve to remember what this shit was like when CALI ran it...with 9% noshows and no lil extras and things so give us some credit man..:thumbup:

lol, no....inform peeps that you are going to be inactive due to shit, or something, just a heads up or something....

i dont care, just a suggestion.....sure, i'll give credit where its due

plus i dont know how it was when cali ran it, because it was all poetry

anyways, keep up

Dervla 06-05-05 07:06 AM

CALI IS A MOD.........................................WOW :shocked:

Os1ris 06-05-05 09:55 AM

Since the wins and losses aren't on our battle record...

.....why don't yall start having our records in our match links so we can see who is doing the best and such :thumbup:

DQ 06-05-05 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os1ris
Since the wins and losses aren't on our battle record...

.....why don't yall start having our records in our match links so we can see who is doing the best and such :thumbup:

Damn, can you read my mind or something? I swear to God I was just thinking about that, great idea :thumbup:

Germ 06-06-05 07:30 PM

how about a KO rule....first to 3 is a win? sounds good to me

Dervla 06-06-05 11:18 PM

^^ Omg Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout Fucking Time...someone Said Something.

DQ 06-07-05 01:00 AM

^Will be taken care of, I will edit the rules in threads itself tonight asap. Voting doesn't start for few days anyway so we got time to edit that in.

Good idea guys...