RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   topical tryouts for Illunatikz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189046)

Dirty Nigga 05-04-05 08:50 PM

an if i dont beat u because i've only had 3 topial battles in my life...then what?
lol thats just a loss on my record for u ta refuse ta join my crew?

uhmmmmmmmmmmmm, no thanks
go join another crew if u aint trynna be down with us, fam

Dervla 05-04-05 09:03 PM

^^ Alright.........your opinion i respect that...........

Pz

Dirty Nigga 05-04-05 09:08 PM

LOL
What the hell..................
aight, man

after all that, you aint gonna battle or sign up
what the fuck, shit
hahahah

Peeeeeeeeace

uppin this for uhmm...TRYOUTS?!

Dervla 05-04-05 09:22 PM

I wanted to battle, but you refuse.................

H-N-I-C 05-04-05 11:59 PM

Ayyy, I'll battle u Sakim...I'm kinda new to tha topical shit...but uhhh...Tephlon and Mizz Fyre...check tha sig

mizz fyre 05-05-05 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakim Aerias

Yes i'm emplying that mizz fyre is not great, not weak, but average. [all honesty here] I checked her battle with critic, and on the real, she'll get murdered in "imaginary" plus "vocab" with some good "emotion". So you want to see something>>? I I'm not going to get my "past" pieces to show you, a leader will like to see something "fresh and new" am i correct?........So i suggest a topical head to stepp up to the plate and battle me, then you'll see.

Is that the real mizz fyre from rapworlds?>.................

yeh i used to be on rapworld......i'm guessing this is an alias right?.....so who are you....did you used to be on rapworld?

mizz fyre 05-05-05 03:43 AM

but my name wasn't mizz fyre on rapworld so i guess you can't be talkin bout me then

Dirty Nigga 05-05-05 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-N-I-C
Ayyy, I'll battle u Sakim...I'm kinda new to tha topical shit...but uhhh...Tephlon and Mizz Fyre...check tha sig

Yo, i'll holla at Ill-Grammatix,. we may just stick u on the elevation part of the roster for now, i'll holla at u real soon, man.

mizz fyre 05-05-05 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-N-I-C

i checked your stuff and you aight......just think you need to work on coming more complex with your vocab andf the concept in general and your oms would be much better....but i say your pretty good

Dirty Nigga 05-05-05 09:56 AM

word ^^^
i'ma get at this dude when he online about signin up......

uppin for more tryouts y'all...

Dervla 05-05-05 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizz fyre
yeh i used to be on rapworld......i'm guessing this is an alias right?.....so who are you....did you used to be on rapworld?

Yes i used to be on rapworlds, and no i'm not exposing who i am.

But yo, Telephon, i'm battling golden day'z now, if you like what cha see maybe i'll consider joining. Until then, peace.

Dirty Nigga 05-05-05 04:30 PM

Aight, got a link i could see????

Dervla 05-05-05 04:32 PM

See what?, the battle is up, and i'll drop my verse on the last day....sunday.

Dirty Nigga 05-05-05 04:37 PM

oh lol aight, word...
i'd let u in so u can peep the forum an shit, but i wanna see your material...

hmmmz, i may just put u on the roster as a temp thing until i see your battle, but somthin tellz me your pretty sick with it....................

hmmmz, i dunno if i should go with my instincts or not.

Dervla 05-05-05 05:01 PM

Nah dont put me on the roster yet. Never trust your instincts, they lead to dangerous fate. Some, but mostly.

Pz