RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anyone actually carry a weapon with them? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236355)

Dufflebag Boy 10-25-06 12:59 AM

us E-thugz are so gangsta talkin bout our artillary :rolleyes:

Implicit 10-25-06 01:42 AM

^hahaha...e thugs? no doubt

but for real i carry 2 hatchets in my car. for those of you who dont know what they are
http://www.ted-kyte.com/3D/Pictures/Hatchet.jpg

click that. i have 2 of those in my car.

and i have a knife by my bed. thats it. cause im crazy.

Dabatos 10-25-06 02:19 AM

yea, i'd rather be safe than sorry. either get caught with it or get jacked.. or maybe even worst. just now when im with my girl, gotta be more careful i guess

Implicit 10-25-06 02:26 AM

^aint u from frisco?

when im out there i jus carry a lock so i can wack someone over the head with it.

but when im out here in vallejo thats when i rock my hatchets

SerB 10-25-06 02:35 AM

I carry a Mace or a Shank.

I carry Mace mostly at school or at a party.

schema 10-25-06 02:41 AM

you carry mace? your name is jizz? you are the fucking gayest person on the planet

Dufflebag Boy 10-25-06 03:35 AM

i just pull out a knife and rob a person of there gun :thumbup:

Diet Coke 10-25-06 03:38 AM

I live in Canada, no need. We carry pipes and dope, sit down and discuss politics with people over a puff.

Implicit 10-25-06 03:39 AM

i wanna go to canada. i saw that documentary by michael moore. thats dope. yall dont even lock your doors. is that true?

Diet Coke 10-25-06 03:40 AM

My front and back door are unlocked right now.

Mad Dog 10-25-06 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizz
I carry a Mace or a Shank.

I carry Mace mostly at school or at a party.

hehe no you fucking dont you punk...

weren't you the one saying some idiot maced everyone at a party you were at?

lemme re-word that in Serb's language...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness aka Jizz (WTF)
i was playin wit my new canister of mace i found on the street and i was playing solitaire ALL ON MY OWN with some tupac playing and i sprayed myself but it gave me the idea to post on RV saying we all got maced @ a party to make me look popular...

i hate being lonely, where's my moommy?

∆ P E X X 10-25-06 04:17 AM

a weapon? yeah, i walk around with my weapon everywhere i go.

my mind.

if i harm someoen or take their life to avoid them from harming me or taking my own life, guess who's going to jail? about a year ago my boy was with his girl at a restaraunt when he got fucked with for his chain. he kept tryin to diffuse the situation and eventually left but three dudes followed him outsde and pulled out a shine about to make their move. well, my boy pulled his blade out and stabbed up this one dude pretty bad, fuckin I.C.U.'d the guy while his boys watched then dipped from the scene. now he's facing manslaughter charges, which would make him a repeat felon at that.

in the real world, he's the good guy. in court, he's the bad guy.

that's why i walk the streets armed with my mind my man. i leave the butterfly and the gun at home, where it's legal to kill somebody..sorry..."use excesive force" on anyone that enters your house. :)

Mad Dog 10-25-06 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
a weapon? yeah, i walk around with my weapon everywhere i go.

my mind.

if i harm someoen or take their life to avoid them from harming me or taking my own life, guess who's going to jail? about a year ago my boy was with his girl at a restaraunt when he got fucked with for his chain. he kept tryin to diffuse the situation and eventually left but three dudes followed him outsde and pulled out a shine about to make their move. well, my boy pulled his blade out and stabbed up this one dude pretty bad, fuckin I.C.U.'d the guy while his boys watched then dipped from the scene. now he's facing manslaughter charges, which would make him a repeat felon at that.

in the real world, he's the good guy. in court, he's the bad guy.

that's why i walk the streets armed with my mind my man. i leave the butterfly and the gun at home, where it's legal to kill somebody..sorry..."use excesive force" on anyone that enters your house. :)

and that my friends...is word

strobe 10-25-06 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X

That is pretty lame.. what he did should have fallen under self-defense. I'm kind of glad the state I'm in is one of the 15 or so states that has passed "stand your ground" laws letting people use deadly force when threatened with violence.

I don't carry anything right now, but I've considered getting a gun and a conceal carry permit. I'm not really too worried about getting robbed and even then, it's probably not even worth it to them since I only carry like $35 in cash, along with a credit card and a cell phone..

Journal!st 10-25-06 06:00 AM

after my cus got jumped last month and stated they was ooking for my WHOLE FAMILY!....and shit and after how the fucked my cuz up it was shitty man...he is in acoma now so ever since then ive been walking witha 9mm...fa sho