RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Damn son, the kid just caught a criminal offense (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245729)

L.E 03-15-08 03:48 PM

Lol that's shitty man.

But really, a criminal offence for speeding?

Wow. America sucks.

J. Luth 03-15-08 04:44 PM

^nahh nto just speeding like "operating to endanger" like endanger lives of other people on the road and myself, etc. lol

like speed limit is 65 mph on highways mostly. Most people on road anyways go 75-80

so when i passed dude i went 85 maybe 90 to overtake them. like i still don't think there was intent to danger. If was going 120, or over 100 then yea, i can't complain. Plus, highway wasn't even crowded. they just hating sonnnn

either way tho, the fine gonna kill me. lol I was gon cop a new watch and phone this week cuz i had shit saved. but nopeeeeeeeeeeee lol

JTR 03-15-08 04:54 PM

hey spul you're a PUKA :O

03-15-08 05:01 PM

wtf @ operating to endanger

why don't terrorists use sports cars then?

*eats entire spoon and forgets breakfast*

America's the place 4 me :D

Chris Stylez 03-15-08 05:11 PM

lol. Thats crazy. Man That ticket will kill you though. Damn 2grand. I hope i never get pulled over for something worth that

J. Luth 03-15-08 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
hey spul you're a PUKA :O

wtf is puka sonnnnn

and yea, chris. hopefully i can get that shit off.

and then the other 2 though would put me over the point limit tho. where i'd have to take some aggressive driver classes or some bullshit lol

but that's better than losing license for half a year lol

03-15-08 05:37 PM

Sure is........

JTR 03-15-08 07:33 PM

lol I got chrystal to teach my singalese homie, I THOUGHT U WAS A REAL SRI LANKAN U LIAR :(

Blackmage 03-15-08 07:36 PM

It's a defensive driver course, friend of mine got popped a couple weeks back and had to take that last week, said it wasn't so bad just annoying.

Valerie 03-15-08 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
wait, I must of missed the part where I was trying to brag about this or say that I'm so much more gangsta because of it?

What's your point? You think you're cool because you're an idiot and make stupid decisions? lmao what a loser. Who the fuck is proud about almost getting 2 years in jail? you're soooo cool..

woh the fuck says im braggin?

im jus sayin a traffic ticket aint shit.

J. Luth 03-15-08 09:37 PM

^ughh then i guess that makes you a traffic ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
It's a defensive driver course, friend of mine got popped a couple weeks back and had to take that last week, said it wasn't so bad just annoying.

ohh yea, that. word fuck that son. I gotta stay away from the whip for a while lol

and JTR never heard it son

JTR 03-15-08 10:23 PM

Well Puka means ass, Chu Chu means pussy, so y'all got some weird language but I dig it. Lol "Aye girl lemme get that chu chu!"

:cool:

Ysdat 03-15-08 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^ughh then i guess that makes you a traffic ticket?

Throwback time.

Blay'all 03-16-08 11:03 PM

yeah man i've dealt with 3 tickets in the last 6 months and gotten off on all of them... just hire a lawyer that specializes in and deals with hundreds of these a month, the DA signs the paper, and i'm sure you'll be out of there with a minimized offense, especially if you explain that you didn't even hit 90 and you were just trying to pass someone. but anyways, what i'm saying is a lawyer may SOUND expensive, but it is DEFINITELY a smart investment compared to the alternative.

peace.

Enygma 03-17-08 12:43 AM

Nah son.....they trying to catch you riding sexy :cool: