RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Empire KO's Carson? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152715)

TeamOne 09-30-04 10:53 PM

i cant believe empire is winnin in this shit........ no one mustve heard his diss

SUCC MACOKK 09-30-04 10:54 PM

carson would merk him silly.I mean,emp is dope,but carsaon=doper.cant wait to hear the battle.

*edit*

fuk i clicked on the wrong poll option!!

50Cal. 10-01-04 03:01 AM

I WILL OWN CARSON HES TALKING SHIT CUZ MY COMP IS FUCKED UP AND I WILL OWN HIM CARSON HAS A FAKE VOICE AND SUCKS PRODUCTION DONT MAKE YOU TALENTED CARSON HAS GOOD PRODUCTION CUZ HES A RICH SUBURBAN WHITE BOY AND MOMMIE BOUGHT HIM A MIC SO HE CAN TRY TO BE COOL AND THE BLACK KIDS AT SCHOOL DONT BEAT HIM UP ANYWAYS IM WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THEN CARSON AND I USED A D-BLOCK BEAT LOL HOE MY BEAT WAS BADLY PRODUCED??!!THATS THE MIGHTY D -BLOCK BEAT ANYWAYS IM STILL WINNING JUST LIKE I WAS WHEN I PUT A THREAD FOR MY AUDIO DISS UP :gfy:

Reverse 10-01-04 03:28 AM

Close Battle... But Carson Got A Fake Voice.. Besides That I Think It Would Be A Close Battle... 5-4 Empires way i guess... No D/R...

Archeologist 10-01-04 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
I WILL OWN CARSON HES TALKING SHIT CUZ MY COMP IS FUCKED UP AND I WILL OWN HIM CARSON HAS A FAKE VOICE AND SUCKS PRODUCTION DONT MAKE YOU TALENTED CARSON HAS GOOD PRODUCTION CUZ HES A RICH SUBURBAN WHITE BOY AND MOMMIE BOUGHT HIM A MIC SO HE CAN TRY TO BE COOL AND THE BLACK KIDS AT SCHOOL DONT BEAT HIM UP ANYWAYS IM WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THEN CARSON AND I USED A D-BLOCK BEAT LOL HOE MY BEAT WAS BADLY PRODUCED??!!THATS THE MIGHTY D -BLOCK BEAT ANYWAYS IM STILL WINNING JUST LIKE I WAS WHEN I PUT A THREAD FOR MY AUDIO DISS UP :gfy:

theres nothing wrong with your comp your jut duckin him.
Carson will own you like he did with that diss.
like he did in your audio battle when you ducked him.
PZ.

distilled 10-01-04 02:06 PM

Carson > Empire

that is obvious ^^

[.:D:.] 10-01-04 02:14 PM

id have to give my honest opinion and say that......Carson would prolly win....just maybe if Carson could pull out some hot punches as well as personals...and keeps his flow on it would go to carson...only cuz Empire has to work on his flow and quality...and get some betta beats...cuz dat d-block beat was old.....

50Cal. 10-01-04 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeologist
theres nothing wrong with your comp your jut duckin him.
Carson will own you like he did with that diss.
like he did in your audio battle when you ducked him.
PZ.

^listen fag i fucking own you bitch and my comp is fucked up ask anyone i talk to on msn my shit crashes all the time and i cant recieve no files dickface get off my fucking dick i already owned you bitch you fucking newbee basher suck a dick:gfy:

Abraxas 10-01-04 06:46 PM

sorry but i agree carson has dropped dope audios latley and hearing your emp it was good but not asss good....

The Jett 10-01-04 08:00 PM

Quote:

Lets break this one down....this should be fun....
1. fake voice...no. Believe it or not. Thats my Voice.
2. Yes, I do have good production. Thanks.
3. Rich? no. I'm wealthy, and mom? nah...I have my own home.
4. Mic? try a "ps2 socom navy seal headset". Thats what I use.
5. School? I graduated 3 years ago. Class of 2002.
......anything else?

And 1 more thing....

I use a free version of cool edit pro.
Total investment of $0.00 into my audio.

Sik Wit It 10-01-04 08:02 PM

lol @ this thread....

Kingz 10-01-04 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
2. Yes, I do have good production. Thanks.

And 1 more thing....

I use a free version of cool edit pro.
Total investment of $0.00 into my audio.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50Cal. 10-01-04 08:13 PM

1)your lieing cool edit is only free for 45 days your time been up
2)you dont use no cheap mic we can tell by your soundquality
3)you live with your mommie your too young to own a house and if you do mommie bought it for you
4)you have effects on your voice bitch so stop stuntin you have a echo and all kinds of other bullshit its obvious
OWNED

Archeologist 10-01-04 08:18 PM

Quote:
1)your lieing cool edit is only free for 45 days your time been up
2)you dont use no cheap mic we can tell by your soundquality
3)you live with your mommie your too young to own a house and if you do mommie bought it for you
4)you have effects on your voice bitch so stop stuntin you have a echo and all kinds of other bullshit its obvious
OWNED

1.Download it again after 45 days :laugh: thats what everyone does.
3.He does have his own house.
2.A mic is a mic that on win a battle punches will.
4.yes thats what cool edit offers things like that.
5.OWNED

pz.

[.:D:.] 10-01-04 08:18 PM

well...im not even startin beef wit u cuz its pointless....but u r supposed to reverb ya vocals...which will put a slight echo on ya voice dependin on how u like it and this will make ya vocals more clear too...so dats maybe what u hearin.....if cool eidt has effects to use on ya vocals y not use them:huh:..and about CEP bein free....i have the free version...you can download it then put in the Serial numba and it will stay trust me i would kno...and as far as his mic...he could be usin that becuz i havent bought a mic...i still use the same mic that came wit my pc and i get good quality...peeps think i use 80 dolla mic but i dont...but hey reverbin isnt against the rules..lol