RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lupe's superstar... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245041)

C.March 12-27-07 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
fuck yeah, just wait while i dig my cock out of your girlfriends mouth

absolute beauty... hahahha

TeamOne 12-27-07 06:55 PM

ive never really seen the kanye-lupe connection?? they dont really make similar music at all to me?? is it just because theyre both chicago rappers and theyve made a couple songs together??? i mean, there song concepts are never similar, and theyre flows arent really similar either???

and to the person who made the lil wayne comment.... i dont see it either, lupe actually raps about important things, and actually constructs songs and verses and puts in themes and morals... lil wayne usually doesnt seem the same concept for 4 lines, let alone a whole song...

lupes new album was pretty good, but so far i liked food and liquor more... but theres so many songs on his new album that the best like 13 couldve been one of the best albums of the past few years. some of the OK and just flat our Weird songs will kind of keep the album criticized too much from being considered, but luckily my fave song was The Cool, so i liked those very conceptual/metaphorical songs

J.Roy 12-28-07 06:13 PM

my fav. joint of that cd was hip hop has saved me

M&rk 01-17-08 04:53 PM

lupe's- "the cool" is the best new album i've heard

TeamOne 01-17-08 08:12 PM

i like so many more songs in this album after like 4 listens..

Chris Stylez 01-21-08 09:36 PM

Hasnt Lupe been raping before Kanye. I thought Kanye always did beats before he has been rhyming. Anyway. I lost mad respect for Kanye. He is on 50 Nuts right now. I wouldnt be surprised if Kanye signs to G-unit with in the next 2 to 3 years.

.Eternal. 01-22-08 05:11 AM

jus finally downloaded the album
this song is nice.. :)

lol

i dont see no connection to kanye tho.

*listens to rest of album*

Chris Stylez 01-22-08 05:54 PM

Its because they both sound different from the typical mainstream artist. I guess different equals the same.

Young Kidd (LM) 01-23-08 08:06 AM

Nah^ its cuz they act similar.

I understand what he's saying bout lupe pullin a kanye cuz this video seems like something kanye woulda done.

Kanye aint special though.
Lupe's got an edge.

to bad he's retiring this year.

La Cosa Nostra 01-23-08 08:23 AM

lupe cant handle the jandle

Young Kidd (LM) 01-23-08 02:13 PM

lol. dude said that he doesnt like the industry's ways so he's retiring lol.
shittt. i guess nos is right.

Cola 01-23-08 08:34 PM

everyone used to think Lupe was all over Kayne's dick, cuz they are both from Chi-town and dress the same....but song wise, other than Can't Tell Me Nothing...they are in no way on the same level

Lupe is a much better rapper than Kayne West is....Kayne West is way way way over hyped as a rapper, as a producer...he's tits...

but rapper-wise Lupe > Kayne

T lite 01-24-08 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
If your keen on listening about his candy ass life as a celebrity mixed with some egotistical hype about his nothing-special lyrics then fuck yeah...

Shit I've heard some kanye music that I havnt minded before I'm not saying the guy has no talent as a rapper.. But most his singles have been full of shit.. Wheres the consistancy that should be on-par with cats from the 90's.. Hes letting the decade down I feel for certain reasons..

I think kanye was given the chance to really do something with his career and for the majority of his time as a celebrity hes been a shit stirring immature satanic self indulging princess..

And you want me to just glaze over all of that and be a follower? fuck nah bruzzy...i just dont care about kanye.. i hear his music, but it does nothing for me like country...

can you dig that

I completely agree. I bought Kanye's first album, but after that he turned into a little whiny bitch and let all that overshadow his music.

LUPE > Kanye