RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ok...question for all u white people (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251202)

Lyriclesolja 10-26-09 11:47 PM

^^lmao
Yes i have a black friend...matter of fact i have several..

La Cosa Nostra 10-27-09 12:09 AM

I had a black friend but he was a faggot I cut him off......

Dude thinks I owe him 2 grand... No dice homo.....

Race relations arnt always the greatest in australia, but we get by and theres nothing wrong with having friends with different skin pigment I think its culture that often gets in the way of things.. Keeping in mind white people here are very different to the US...

I get the feeling white people take a lot of shit over there and let themselves be run...

King Solo 10-27-09 12:18 AM

I know a few black dudes, have done all my life.

Some are straight guys, others are fucking bitches who stayed rooted in the shit ass neighborhood we grew up in and are now dealing drugs and all that shit up there. Not their fault, I guess. In a way, if my family hadn't moved when I was younger I'd probably be in the same position. We still say "hi" in the street, but we don't hang like we used to.

The black guys I hang with now are the ones I all met playing basketball. :)

SUPERVILLAIN 10-27-09 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Do you actually have any black friends?

I mean...everybody needs a little SOUL in their lives.

Btw...Jesus luhs u!

1 :thumbup:

okay, it's official...

...you're an idiot.

but really, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS my black friend???

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 10-27-09 01:57 AM

<<< has black, hispanic, asian (etc.) and even WHITE friends. weird huh? socializing.

my colored friends out number my pale friends amigo. :thumbup: it's no different to me though. folks are folks.

s.v.

Adam 10-27-09 02:53 AM

Q is a fucking idiot.

Jesus is also just a dead man, there's no Heaven, quit being childish.

Cola 10-27-09 03:24 AM

i work with a few black people

but around my neck of the woods, there really aren't any black people.

we have a shit load of native americans, and i have/had a shit load of Native freinds. Stopped hanging out once i had a kid though, they love boozing and i can't have that shit around my daughter.

King Solo 10-27-09 04:10 AM

only coke around your daughter, eh

Tha Q. 10-27-09 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Q is a fucking idiot.

Jesus is also just a dead man, there's no Heaven, quit being childish.

Satan...you're a liar. Jesus lives. Let God be true and every man a liar.

Tha Q. 10-27-09 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
okay, it's official...

...you're an idiot.

but really, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS my black friend???

s.v.

Yes. Jesus is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Try him...you'll like him.

Tha Q. 10-27-09 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
I had a black friend but he was a faggot I cut him off......

Dude thinks I owe him 2 grand... No dice homo.....

Race relations arnt always the greatest in australia, but we get by and theres nothing wrong with having friends with different skin pigment I think its culture that often gets in the way of things.. Keeping in mind white people here are very different to the US...

I get the feeling white people take a lot of shit over there and let themselves be run...

white people here have no choice...They're still paying for centuries of slavery and oppression to black people. Obama isn't the cure-all either...but, it is a step in the right direction.

Tha Q. 10-27-09 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
hahaha, I don't have black friends, I have black slaves. Duuuhhhh

truth in every joke...

ichaboy 10-27-09 10:07 AM

Quote:
white people here have no choice...They're still paying for centuries of slavery and oppression to black people. Obama isn't the cure-all either...but, it is a step in the right direction.

you're a dick

and besides, america was the first to abolish slavery, due to being such a free country, the military protected the blacks on their marches for freedom.

so white people are "paying for centuries of slavery and oppression"?

Explain your illogical presentation. You still think like an oppressed nigger.

Cola 10-27-09 02:02 PM

Quote:

yeah, becuase the same ignorance that fueled slavery is now clung onto by some black people.

Slavery is fucking dumb, get over it. You dont see Jew's holding grudges agaisnt German's do you? NO. Why? Because its over, so get the fuck over it. Pansy fucks.

so really, who's the dumb ignorant fuck now?

King Solo 10-27-09 04:29 PM

I'm with Coke, for once.

Although, black people will never truly move beyond the slavery issue. Some do, but there will always be that select group that get treated wrongly one day and drop that slavery bomb on a motherfucker.

But the same goes for any person. If the white race had been wronged on that kind of level in the past, in the future they would use it to their advantage also. That's just human nature. We are mostly all weak and there will always be some of us that look for the easy way out. Any advantage we can get in life, any sympathies or whatever.. some will jump on that opportunity in a heartbeat.

The reality is that, its just too many people refer to it as something that black people do because they are the ones that suffered in the past. Real talk.