RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who here in college? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244863)

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-07 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^iunno about Australia, but in the rest of the world people actually choose to embrace higher education. ;)

Oh nah, australia is a total backwash country, none of us even dun make it past junior at skool u no?

See spul

I'd like to things from your point of view but I cant shove my head up my ass any further...

J. Luth 12-04-07 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Oh nah, australia is a total backwash country, none of us even dun make it past junior at skool u no?

See spul

I'd like to things from your point of view but I cant shove my head up my ass any further...

Really? Because I believe you must of really made some progress doing it to beg like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You wanna hook me up?

One to two hours a day is pretty easy for me to spare during weekdays.. I dunno if maybe you could talk to whoever got you into it and see if they might be able to get me hired and set up doing this right?

Plus I'd be getting paid in american currancy.. Your 500/600 is more like........700/800 here...

I'm keen as hell..

:thumbup:

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 03:31 PM

lmao damn

but yea salukis bitches

T lite 12-04-07 03:38 PM

^ Yeah man, you know!

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 03:49 PM

you go to siu? what dorm you stay in?

T lite 12-04-07 03:55 PM

Yuhp. Nah, I commute cuz I'm originally from SO. ILL.

You??

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 03:58 PM

i stay in thompson point, pierce hall, my major is computer enginneering so im like 5 minutes away from most of my classes, so where you at now?

T lite 12-04-07 04:00 PM

Oh coo coo. I'm just chillin in the Student Center, waitin to go to work...blah!

Chris Stylez 12-04-07 04:11 PM

^^^^This is how net rape happens. Two people find out they are close and reachable to one another. Then they meet up. Get a few drinks. Head back to anothers house. Then someone wakes up with lasherations and bruises in their vagina.

T lite 12-04-07 04:12 PM

Nah lol, that's just stupidity right there!

:crazyeye:

12-04-07 04:14 PM

That's not how it happens at all.

The guy tells her he's not like that, she's too stupid to think "well then why is he reminding me he's not like that?"

he tells her "whatever happens happens, ok?"

she agrees.

They meet up, he fucking begs her for sex, he gets it, and she thinks back "well it was supposed to be whatever happens happens and he was supposed to chill... damn i fucked up and fell into some dumb niggas wordplay".

T lite 12-04-07 04:15 PM

^ LMAO and that's even more stupidity haha.

Chris Stylez 12-04-07 04:17 PM

Damn 2v. Looks like you have experience in this. Very Suspect homie. Very Suspect.....

12-04-07 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Damn 2v. Looks like you have experience in this. Very Suspect homie. Very Suspect.....

It's true. I have a lotta random ass experience, some not mine but passed onto me from generations and generations of dumbasses and pimps, druggies in my family and hard workers. >.>

Chris Stylez 12-04-07 04:45 PM

Was one of those experiences that you experienced. Was one of them raping an underage girl. If so. If so your my idol. Not for what you did because you had the balls to do it. I dont even have the balls to say hi to an ugly chick.