RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Since grafitti battling is doing so well..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247997)

SUPERVILLAIN 11-19-08 10:45 PM

^^^hollar at tito...or even the q. those dude's are always workin'. :thumbup:

the supe

Ysdat 11-19-08 10:48 PM

Let me get over this flue then Ill be down for a audio battle.

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-08 10:48 PM

super, before i fuck off for a bit, go check the thread.. see if your cool with everything and then itll all be solidified...

Implicit 11-19-08 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Let me get over this flue then Ill be down for a audio battle.

Alright I got you. How bad is it? I'm getting over a cold but we can still set up the concept and deadline while we get over our illness.

Ysdat 11-19-08 11:23 PM

Im floored bro, Like to the point of I stuggle to lift my head just to skull some water lol, if you wanna set it up for drop in 4- 5 days or somthing I should be all good by then.

SUPERVILLAIN 11-20-08 12:09 AM

im good baph. lets do it.

im already done with the sketch...just haven't gone over it in marker. :evilgrin:

s.v.

Implicit 11-20-08 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Im floored bro, Like to the point of I stuggle to lift my head just to skull some water lol, if you wanna set it up for drop in 4- 5 days or somthing I should be all good by then.

Alright dope! Yeah let's do it for Monday then. Just pm me the link to the song and then I'll post both of them up or I'll send it to Baph and he can sticky a thread or something dope like that.

ALL WE NEED IS A TOPIC!!!

So someone give a topic.

11-20-08 12:29 AM

religion

it's a powerful audio subject, christian rappers and nonchristian rappers all got a little something to say about it. do it up @_@

La Cosa Nostra 11-20-08 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN

im already done with the sketch...just haven't gone over it in marker. :evilgrin:

s.v.

im bout to start my illegal mural sketch soon... if i can ill smash out a sketch for our battle afterwards.... ill prolly have something by tonight either way

gotta fly........this shits important i must be the most burner peice out of the 3 of us that are doing this wall....

Implicit 11-20-08 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
religion

it's a powerful audio subject, christian rappers and nonchristian rappers all got a little something to say about it. do it up @_@

Ayo Soul, you think religion is cool?

Jay Rose 11-21-08 12:05 AM

im good to do this....got studio time every wed n sunday....so just tell me what to do

La Cosa Nostra 11-21-08 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN

s.v.

yo man i was done since last night ay... couldnt help myself, i jus smashed it out....

been waiting all day for you to come online -_-

seems like were both done we jus gotta post it and make it ready to poll...

Implicit 11-21-08 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
im good to do this....got studio time every wed n sunday....so just tell me what to do

Well Got Soul responded first, but I haven't heard from him. So if he doesn't respond by tonight then it's you and me.

But I'm not very fond of the topic religion. Would rather have something a bit different. If anyone has another topic, let me know.

11-21-08 08:23 PM

Religion has sooooo much potential for something dope or something horrendous

but okay.

Implicit 11-22-08 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Religion has sooooo much potential for something dope or something horrendous

but okay.

Well thats typically what all the songs I make are about. Maybe somethin different this time