RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotion's III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=257)
-   -   This Is Wack.. Dont Delete This Dabatos (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184045)

Mix & Match 03-28-05 07:53 PM

My battle closed before I could post a verse, it wasn't my fault. Because R.E.D. or whatever, didn't check in.

FlowIntelligent. 03-28-05 08:16 PM

yea i understand that GL im talkin about the people who didnt show.. and forgotten im just stating a fact that if a tourney has this many no shows its stupid to continue and have a winner who doesnt deserve to be winner... being me you or anyone else that got to the finals by no shows

Sean Gunner 03-29-05 09:54 AM

Well this is by far the worst round of no shows I have seen since I became a mod. I wouldn't worry bout it, cuz it will be handled, and once people see that we enforce our rules, people will realize that they aren't gonna slip by.

Dabatos 03-29-05 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Era Zistibul
dabatos you no showed thats what happened... Forgotten flow.. you do realize that i have won two topical tournies beating L.I in one and somebody else in the other... not to mention i have only lost 2 topicals on this site ever.. once against dabatos and once against r-rated. Ever since you got the topical leader of that dreamteam shit ya head got big.

I dont even fuck with topicals like that anymore but what im doing is becoming the first person on RV to win 3 topical tournies...

you got skills yes... but you are getting big headed for no reason... thats exactly what im talking about when i say we gotta reform RV... shit like this

1 battle this week went down

out of 6

you people do understand that 1 out of 6 is not good lol.

And my point of this thread is too say fuck the bullshit. I had to battle every week and drop a verse every week, but everyone else is gettin free rides fuck that. Make them battle again who they was supposed to battle last week. No show wins in a tourney are gay as fuck and i want to battle the best person if i get to the finals not a noob who got here by no shows feel me

Wow.. this is actually a good idea... yo Shellz.. wut u think man?? N flow.. i wasn't suppose to no-show.. The other kid didn't check in!!! I told u.. i dont like to no-show lol.. And hey!! I beat L.I.! too!! Not fair!! lol.. i know im wierd.. but yeah.. we'll probably re-set-up all the battles.. and flow.. wut bout that 50 mil battle? lol

Dabatos 03-29-05 01:08 PM

oh yeah flow.. even the ppl that didn't check in get a loss in their records!! I think I forgot to mention that.. k

FlowIntelligent. 03-29-05 01:38 PM

Oh... well that makes them even dumber. And ill set up the battle as soon as one of my battles closes.. Just so i can have another spot open

Dabatos 03-29-05 04:00 PM

lol aiight.. so we'lkl get this shyt on the road soon..

Germ 03-29-05 04:10 PM

yeah....but since this round is full of no-shows and just 1 battle........who is suppose to vote on me and flow's match??

Dabatos 03-29-05 04:26 PM

lol.. me n gold.. wait did he vote yet?

Germ 03-29-05 04:35 PM

no, he didn't...........word

Mix & Match 03-29-05 08:56 PM

I voted on flows and kesses battle.

word.

Dabatos 03-29-05 09:07 PM

lol..................

Crossword 03-29-05 10:07 PM

Mines closed cause i had some mail/bill probs...

Psh, whatvea though... Reset my posts while you're at it... :)

Dabatos 03-29-05 10:31 PM

we gonna re-du this round soon.. n forget part of the record shyt.. its to complicating for me..

Germ 03-29-05 11:29 PM

word........do me and flow have to battle again....no eh, k, word