RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Jawbreaker explodes, burns girl. . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=80481)

GaT_BlaStA 09-19-03 01:03 AM

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaattttt the fuck...that is so messed up...hope she gets well....and if i was her i would stay away from those things and cry if i saw one...lol jp

Kredit 09-19-03 01:03 AM

Wrd to that, Gat Blasta. .

Dope Wax 09-19-03 01:30 AM

lol.. Eat healthy, Live longer!

**~SynText~** 09-19-03 06:39 AM

yeah this is truly fucked up holmes..that girls gotta livfe with scars for the rest of her life cause of defected candy man i feel for her really................

Ajax 0042 09-19-03 07:57 AM

thats fucked up, maybe magiver could shed some light on why it exploded...

Coast 09-19-03 12:32 PM

i will never touch a jawbreaker again. there should be a ig lawsuit involved in that story

bouncedoggydog 09-19-03 12:36 PM

Now that had to be intentional, I am sure the chemical analysis is going to reveal a Volatile makeup of explosive agents. Something had to trigger the reaction, judging by the damage to her face and the picture of the candy on the floor, I would say it was a directional charge. Meaning it was not an accident. Trigger, hum could have been the Florida Humidity combined with the heat produced in the girls palm, both of which could have excelerated the chemical agents. If there were any...Even the acid in the girls saliva could have been used to trigger the reaction, but that means someone would have to have been targeting her. Or possibly just a random act of violence, it just seems too involved to be a random act of violence or even an accident. I have seen other similar cases of directed charges, but they all surround assasination attempts in third world countires. Wow, this is really alarming... I hope she is doing well.

MR. LEGEND 09-19-03 01:34 PM

I heard Al qaida took responsibilty, and claimed there are thousands more.

Said the President

bouncedoggydog 09-19-03 02:04 PM

^ Now I can tell you really don't feel passionately about your arguements, you just want to get a reaction out of people. Which to me, is much more acceptable... Keep doing what ya doing, it's side splitting...

Peace out playa

MR. LEGEND 09-19-03 02:42 PM

^it's kinda half & half man, since I live and work at ground zero...the hood. I am passionate about provoking thought, and action against the powers that be, I am passionate about the REAL. What's really going on, not excuses or political explainations of why. Everyone is sleep or else their would be riots and assasination attemps, if everyone wasn't so sedated.

You know the media, If I thought of it they definately have...

Carmen 09-20-03 04:45 AM

That's too bad about the girl's face...but she could get alot of money from the candy company from that incident. I know if I was the girl's mom I would get a lawyer and sue for like 25 million.

ålphå bë† 09-20-03 11:49 AM

Crazy Shit

C-Section 09-20-03 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
If there were any...Even the acid in the girls saliva could have been used to trigger the reaction, but that means someone would have to have been targeting her. Or possibly just a random act of violence, it just seems too involved to be a random act of violence or even an accident.

that exactly what i was thinking, shits crazy

Edicius 09-20-03 11:56 AM

Attack by Bin LAden*

Damn thats some shit, how the fuck can that thing explode ^^Damn ...feel sorry for that gurl :)

Bazzy 09-20-03 12:08 PM

Who cares??

Her face got burnt....

Whopdee fucking doo......