RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Round II: DeadlyVision Vs Mad Dog (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195052)

...Voke... 06-16-05 11:08 PM

(DeadlyVision)4-3(Mad Dog)

Voting Still Open

Mikez 06-16-05 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
Deadly Vision - hahaha at the accent in the intro....flow is nice...you need to raise ya vocal levels...punches were ok..personals need wordplay.... bat was fire still Listen to that young buck beat...

Mad Dog - flow is on point...punches were played..personals weren't good.....delviery is good....please no more Eminem beats its played tooo but

Vote = Mad Dog

ummmm this vote don't seem strange 2 n e one else???

Tremendous 06-16-05 11:38 PM

I voted honestly but I think you thought I was gonna vote for DV by the way brokedown shit

Mikez 06-17-05 12:51 AM

yea thats what i thought.......sall good

*sorry for spammin8

Know-Gimix 06-17-05 02:42 PM

Deadly- Wrong beat for a battle- its way too laid back- but w/e too that, i wasn't feelin the beginning too much, it got better after the first hook, but I felt like you really didn't spit enough, your content wasn't up to what your capable of, I was honestly dissapointed.

Mad Dog- I like the little intro sample, beat is weird, but you ride it well, This is probably one of the best deliveries I've heard from you, usually its really hard for me to understand you, but this one was a little more paletable for me, i caught alot more bars in this than usual, content was decent, a couple funny punches, but you had alot more verse to your verse, no pauses, and it sounded like you put more into your verse than deadly.

i hate to vote for either, cuz im cool w/ both of you, but I honestly think Mad Dog won, yall can decide if you wanna allow my vote since i did post his track on my soundclick, but I trust yall both know im cool w/ both of you and this is all honesty. 1

Ca'lam 06-17-05 05:43 PM

umm lemme see if i can break this down man...

DV - I didnt really liek the beat for the situation nam saying ? flow was aiight.. lyrics were really hard to here because of the beat.. so i didnt catch alot of the lyrics.. i mean.. i think you could have done wayyyyy better.. i know you could have.. there not really much i can say because i couldnt hear u really good.. na mean ? id have to say you didnt quite show the potential that i know you at..

MD - hmm.. beat is coo... lyrically, i think you could came a little harder.. and flow you could have done a little better.. overall this was an aiight battle track.. there was nothing i can complain a whole lot about..

Verdict: i felt like both of you didnt do as well as i was thinking.. but overall i liked MD lyrics better because i could hear them better.. DV you already know what time it is.. you my nig.. that goes without saying.. but i gotta say that you didnt bring it all to this battle.. the beat mainly fucked you tho.. with a different beat i think you might have won this.. but.....

Vote - Maddog

LAWD HAVE MERCY 06-17-05 09:29 PM

LISTENING TO MADDOGG..

beat-it's cool..
vocals mad loud..ya flows sloppy..
o.k..you have a accent'..lol..ya punch's are o.k,nothing that really stood out..
this beat is getting repetitive to me..getting on my nerves..lol..
this is a decent track..not great but o.k...
i don't read lryic's..if i can't understand you then your not that good..thats why it's audio battles..not text kid..

listening to deadly-
intro sounds cool..
lol..o.k..the bang bang beat..lets see what you come with..
beat is hot..always liked this beat..
damn..you came in off beat dogs..
to much pausing kid..it's 1:26 an you only spit 3 bars..
o.k..you back..you have a pretty nice flow..different but nice..
you had the better punch's out of you two..just two many damn pauses this is a battle..not a damn song an shit..lol..

vote-dv by a nose hair..
both of you get better beats next time around..thats effected you both alot..

the omen 06-17-05 09:47 PM

Wow.. How Unfortunate... Mad Dog Is Up By One According To My Math... 6-5

Know-Gimix 06-17-05 11:15 PM

no- 5-5.... tremendous' vote on this page is a quote.

TitoBronsky 06-17-05 11:22 PM

Dv- I was feeling the beat.... you pm wit or something cuz i could freak that trizzy... but any way.... flow was kinda eh.... rusty like you dust your shoulders off patna... wasnt your usual flames material... expected more from you in a tourny... felt a lil let down... but at least you showed right...

Mad dogg- imma be honest..... i never peeped you before, so i didnt know what to expect...no diss the accent threw me at first, but it was a good thing i could follow your flow cuz you posted the lyrics... points for that... cuz you aint have a bad verse.... juss me never peeping your audio before it helped, nahmean.... after i was able to get past the accent.... i felt you a pretty solid verse.... i mean you was realy going for his throat.... so....

no hate no diss juss this.........

Vote- Madd Dogg

g'luck to both of yall

see one of you niggas in round3

Key... 06-18-05 08:11 PM

I see, i guess thnx fo the honest votes by every1 even the ones who voted "shady"..lol but yea its just a battle nothin special i agree wut calam and seven and the rest said i didnt come hard as i am capable of. but i think i had some ok punches..lol to make ya'll laugh fuckaz..lol

Mad dog u came at yo hardest i neva expected it. well done partna.

Up fo Votes hookers

...Voke... 06-18-05 11:58 PM

ok battle here......

beat choices on both were ok, not my style but its cool, both had some ok punches
but i though DV put in some that hit harder combined with personals.....now I'm cool
with DV and Mad Dog, so voting like this is hard, but i would have to go with DV simply
because i though he edged it out with the punches......props to both and thanks for showing....

voting is still open....in case of a tie i will bring in a tie breaking voter.......hes a producer
and one of the sponsors.....so he doesnt know anyone on the site cept for me, i think thats fair......

Key... 06-20-05 03:08 PM

aite still tied fuckers.

C'mon tie breaker.

20 GraND 06-20-05 05:15 PM

1st 5 secs was koo, quality is bad... flow is very sloppy, very played lyrics, "stones rock the mic"... delivery is ight, not a fan of the voice, accedent makes it hard to understand sometimes. 5/10

DV, intro is koo doesnt seem like a battle doe
lyrics are better, quality is ehhh, flow is better than mad, and delevery was koo and different. respect dat. 7/10

vote DV

...Voke... 06-20-05 05:22 PM

DV Advances To The Next round