RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ~peace indeph~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174373)

Mortem 01-28-05 02:12 PM

No, no one really leave's when they say they do.

Ysdat 01-28-05 02:26 PM

he never said he was leaving^^

he said once he drops that open mic,he will be going thru some shit which may force him to leave rv for a bit.
I made this thread to acknowledge that he may be in some trouble, so everyone can keep a heads up.To anyone that hated one him. fuck you!

TeamOne 01-28-05 02:26 PM

^^^^ ahhhhhh, he didnt say it man......?

EDIT: damnit, u beat me to it!!

Eternal 01-28-05 02:29 PM

uhh.... yo....word.... cya 708.:P........ :thumbup:

Mortem 01-28-05 02:32 PM

Oh, I thought that WAS his last OM on RV.

Ysdat 01-28-05 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
why do you look up to indeph so much? and so much that you had to make a whole about him thread?

Look up to him? its not about that man. i made this thread cause he is to real for his own good. he deserves this thread.

I never met some1 on rv who i could have mutual respect with.
he dope,he deserves this. When he returns(if)Its gonna be strickly buisness.

Mortem 01-28-05 02:36 PM

Your avy Is nice...:).

....Gone.... 01-28-05 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
dayum cali... you so viscous u dunno what he has been thru.. he coulda been thru a lotta stuff that he just dun talk about, as for u callin him wack, he's not wack, u check out his open micz? the majority or those are really good fa real, no d/r whatsoeva.. you be mean as hell at times.. be nice to people cali.. goodness.. :)

I KNOW HE GOT JUMPED BY LATIN KINGS.............HA HA HA HA....IF THATS REALLY IS TRUE.

distilled 01-28-05 04:23 PM

Damn........

I'ma tribute him in My Sig, cos I'm dope.

Shit Indeph :(

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-28-05 04:33 PM

Gay as hell.....

Metaskriptz 01-28-05 04:42 PM

just makes you cry :'( why would latin kings jump him..lol...Could be true I didn't see it happen. Now come on people its just a site. Maybe hes getting a job and buying something you will Never know. Maybe hes saving up to buy a better computer or car....hahahah this ish cracks me up. And the OM kindof makes me Cry for 5%

Macca 01-28-05 04:43 PM

He koed me. Thats all but actually not all I give him props for. I feel his drops and he is one real mofo. lol. Wish I coulda said peace to to him but I guess I'll just post it and not expect a thank you fom him. lol Peace Indeph. Much respect.

Ltizzle 01-28-05 06:51 PM

ahhh ill still talk to da kid on AIM.....but peace if you are leaving....
but im pretty sure he'll peep in here every now and then, after all isnt he a mod??

Parallel 01-28-05 09:39 PM

fuck you indeph....good luck at finding a label or jsut good luck with your rhymes....peace but we'll talk on aim alot

Waikiki Wipeout 01-28-05 10:00 PM

Fukka Indeph... I got issues with him but whatever he does I guess good luck but man stop worshiping that kid god damn... you council kiddos fucking think that he's god.