RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My Band (female version) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140943)

KiTTie 08-24-04 06:45 PM

i aint no dumb bitch u motherfucker. u just a cockless bitch.

o and by tha way, Violent Type sux ass!

intensify effect 08-24-04 07:07 PM

i cant call u a dumb son-of-a-bitch but u a stupid slut-of-a-hoe.... hahaha

KiTTie 08-24-04 07:15 PM

fuck u, im 13 and thats all i wrote. thats from a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago anyway so fuck u. lemme c wut U got u thick ass motherfucker

Ms.Skillz4daze 08-24-04 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyvon
fuck u, im 13 and thats all i wrote. thats from a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago anyway so fuck u. lemme c wut U got u thick ass motherfucker

You 13 and talkin' like that? Did you even have permission to log on? :nono:

KiTTie 08-24-04 07:27 PM

i aint need no fuckin permission. fuck yall. w/e. ima b rappin for a while and i needed 2 start SOMEWHERE.... ill b red hott by tha time im ready 2 make it big.... u'll c...

Ms.Skillz4daze 08-24-04 07:29 PM

Quote:
i aint need no fuckin permission. fuck yall. w/e. ima b rappin for a while and i needed 2 start SOMEWHERE.... ill b red hott by tha time im ready 2 make it big.... u'll c...

You sound angry... Mommy didn't hug you today, huh? Poor wittle baby.

KiTTie 08-24-04 07:34 PM

fuck u ho, i wanna kill mah momma. and u..... now...... i had nuttin against u tilu had 2 come up and start sayin shit

YuNg_GuN 08-24-04 07:36 PM

nice shit

KiTTie 08-24-04 07:37 PM

thanx i guess............................................. .

Know-Gimix 08-24-04 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
HAHAHAHA IM GLAD AS HELL U DROPE OUTTA violent type CUZ U FUCKING SUCK.......

i give this a -8.0 bit em-flow the flip lines wasnt even hot was un-original.......

U's JUST A DUMB BITCH ARENT U???

I don't know this kid from a hole in a wall but damn he's really right... you basically took all the lyrics that were written and flipped em so it'd be a chick sayin it-- it wasn't funny to me, very un-original... blah

Ms.Skillz4daze 08-24-04 07:39 PM

Quote:
fuck u ho, i wanna kill mah momma. and u..... now...... i had nuttin against u tilu had 2 come up and start sayin shit

LOLOLOL And now you actually have something against me? Oh yes, you really must be 13 if you are that easily hot and bothered over a stranger's mere words/perceptions.

You wanna kill me? Well stop crying like a little baby and set up a battle, you little punk.I will teach you to respect your elders. ;)

YuNg_GuN 08-24-04 07:39 PM

witcha mean you guess that aint no way to reply fuck

KiTTie 08-24-04 07:40 PM

it was SUPPOSED 2 b that way. that was the point. it was supposed 2 b gay an make funna every1 (even though i LUV D12.. no hate) its supposed 2 b stupid.... y dont no 1 git it?

KiTTie 08-24-04 07:41 PM

aight bitch we on.

YuNg_GuN 08-24-04 07:41 PM

man it was coo so wut...