RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   For people who live in a hood (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232593)

Indeph 07-30-06 03:56 PM

Riverdale right now

Shear Kaughn 07-30-06 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
what ^ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

for some reason i dont think he's joking

nothing wrong with a nigga carrying around a purse......if my homeboys didn't goof on me i'd wear one to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Euthanize. 07-30-06 05:37 PM

so a police putting a nightstick to the back of your neck and turning you on means you live in tha hood?

wow, wtf am I missing out on.

and maybe next time I should drop all my change in walgreens. THAT WOULD REALLY SHOW THEM I LIVE IN THA HOOD.

WERD YO!!!1111

-TeamOne- 07-30-06 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Riverdale right now

i used to live in riverdale, concordia park 130th in king drive, what street u live on?

∆ P E X X 07-30-06 06:40 PM

holy fuckin cry baby

and the hood ain't that depressing man. only on TV.

Blay'all 07-31-06 12:19 AM

lmao, you're my hero... =)

Indeph 07-31-06 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
i used to live in riverdale, concordia park 130th in king drive, what street u live on?

Lowe avenue

and jesus christ apexx mind your business

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 01:55 AM

mind my business in a public forum? :huh:

you're sounding stupider by the minute, man. what are you, on your period or something?

Indeph 07-31-06 01:57 AM

How am I on my period? You just go in every thread I make saying stop being a cry baby. Things DO annoy me in my life. I'm gonna go into every thread where you say anything is a bad thing, or make any negative comments and call you a cry baby. ANd I'm pretty sure you're not in the place to call me stupid, because you REALLY have no clue about me. Unless you wanna use that statement or anyone of my statements against me by putting them between quotes and just making it seem stupid. I dunno, do you have a problem with me or something? J/w I'd appreciate it if you didnt use sarcasm.

Compose 07-31-06 02:00 AM

^shut the fuck up shaft pimp piece of shit motherfucker bible hugger asskiss fuckin cranial discharge of a life anal discharge crack spreading nut badgering wee wee cutting off of little girl raping fuckin skeletons in your closet hiding innocent victims under your bed to brutalize and victimize with your brutal vulgar mouth, im telling mom on you cuz im sick of hiding YOUR 11 year olds in MY closet

Indeph 07-31-06 02:01 AM

^yeah

I'm about to make a thread talking about how good flowers smell and how beautiful the sunset was this morning.

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 02:48 AM

Quote:
How am I on my period? You just go in every thread I make saying stop being a cry baby. Things DO annoy me in my life. I'm gonna go into every thread where you say anything is a bad thing, or make any negative comments and call you a cry baby. ANd I'm pretty sure you're not in the place to call me stupid, because you REALLY have no clue about me. Unless you wanna use that statement or anyone of my statements against me by putting them between quotes and just making it seem stupid. I dunno, do you have a problem with me or something? J/w I'd appreciate it if you didnt use sarcasm.

hey by all means feel free to go into any thread I've ever made that cited a problem and call me a cry baby lol. I'd love to see that.

And nah, i don't have "a problem" with you, i mean...this ain't highschool. you just sound like 360ยบ's of bitchhood. shit man, just reading this shit i could imagine tears drippin all over your keyboard lol. You just sound...like an emotional closet case. i mean...are you emotional because you're gay? j/w, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. that's a serious question.

Quote:
^yeah

I'm about to make a thread talking about how good flowers smell and how beautiful the sunset was this morning.

the sun sets in the morning now?

yeah you're right...i got no grounds to call you stupid :rolleyes:

Indeph 07-31-06 02:50 AM

Yeah you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indeph
Unless you wanna use that statement or anyone of my statements against me by putting them between quotes and just making it seem stupid.
:rolleyes:

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 03:09 AM

if you got down a little lower you could have completely ducked the issue.

but you didn't.

I'm assuming you really are a closet case seeing how you tried to skillfully evade the topic completely

Indeph 07-31-06 03:13 AM

There wasnt a topic. And if you're still on that "you're a closet case" shit than I'm not the one acting like I'm in high school. And since you went out on the limb to try to eliminate the possible assumptions i would of made about what you said, you were trying to back me into a corner to actually try to defend me being "straight" apparently. Like by saying "no seriously, im not even being sarcastic" type shit then I supposed to think "oh wow, I must really be acting gay if he truly believes this and asked me on a serious note". And by "avoiding the topic" (which doesnt even exist) I was just doing that statement justice by saying what it is exactly, and that's nothing. =/ Anything else?