RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gay Bashing(Q diss) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224919)

ILL GEE 03-23-06 03:52 PM

the slow down killed you.... you needed some practice with that part... some decent punches thrown in there... work on ya flow... shyt's kinda off... beat is classic... shoulda did it more justice.... i was expecting a heater the way you were talking in Q's thread... his was easier to listen to....

shyt was aiight... nothing amazing... shoulda came way harder ... at least the energy was there... say what ya like but i liked q's shyt better.... that's honest feed... i don't dr anybody.... just tell it like i see it... if ya woulda roasted him i woulda said so...

oh... and the freestyle portion was the worst.... don't do that again....just being real

leady 03-23-06 04:11 PM

again ur in his crew, i KNOW ike isnt bias on this for the fact me and him have beefed several times in the past.

his was easier to listen to with a trashy hook like that and monotonous delivery n average flow, suuuuure, fact remains its a DISS and he had next to no disses. i had disses, thats what i was going for, fuck spending more than a few minutes for some 2bit netcee, seriously.

B To The D 03-23-06 05:08 PM

Ok Some More REAL Feed Not Fake,Nut Hanging Shit

Yeha,Your Flow Is 100% Better Than Q's

Feeling Your Delivery,Suits The Beat Well,Good Beat Choice

Punches Are Koo,Nothing Standing Out But At Least You Had Punch lines Lol

Feeling Your Emotion,Good Flow Switch Ups

Lol@Internet 50 Cent Line

Your Diss Was Far Better,Good Shit

J Summers 03-23-06 05:10 PM

yeah... i dont see why they hatin that harsh....i thought the shit was illy... he likes to down loads.. I LOVE THAT FUCKIN BEAT...

like the accent that shit is dope... i cant really tell who is better between the two .. the slow down parts could have used one or two more takes and they would of been money... i like this shit... sorry to say for oyd crew

ILL GEE 03-23-06 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
again ur in his crew, i KNOW ike isnt bias on this for the fact me and him have beefed several times in the past.

his was easier to listen to with a trashy hook like that and monotonous delivery n average flow, suuuuure, fact remains its a DISS and he had next to no disses. i had disses, thats what i was going for, fuck spending more than a few minutes for some 2bit netcee, seriously.

i commented on the hook... i wasn't feeling it... and i said so... but hey... call it like you see it.... if you can't see that he had a better flow then you think too much of yourself... ya track wasn't bad and i didn't trash you like other kats did... i stated what i thought needed work and you interpret it as nut hugging......lmao... i sweat no one... not even my own crew members... i support them to da fullest, yes... but if they need to hear sumn negative to help fix a track then i'm all for it... like i said in the previous post and any other track i've ever left feed on... i give my honest opinion... always...period

Tha Q. 03-23-06 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -U.N.F-
Ok Some More REAL Feed Not Fake,Nut Hanging Shit

Yeha,Your Flow Is 100% Better Than Q's

Feeling Your Delivery,Suits The Beat Well,Good Beat Choice

Punches Are Koo,Nothing Standing Out But At Least You Had Punch lines Lol

Feeling Your Emotion,Good Flow Switch Ups

Lol@Internet 50 Cent Line

Your Diss Was Far Better,Good Shit

Talk about nut huggin

:nono:

Tha Q. 03-23-06 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i commented on the hook... i wasn't feeling it... and i said so... but hey... call it like you see it.... if you can't see that he had a better flow then you think too much of yourself... ya track wasn't bad and i didn't trash you like other kats did... i stated what i thought needed work and you interpret it as nut hugging......lmao... i sweat no one... not even my own crew members... i support them to da fullest, yes... but if they need to hear sumn negative to help fix a track then i'm all for it... like i said in the previous post and any other track i've ever left feed on... i give my honest opinion... always...period

Word...no doubt

Anyone who isn't a Q hater can see that...But, UNF is on some Q hatin --ish right now. So, what he says is irrelevant. This track got just about the same type of feed his last track got = garbage.

nuff said.

Ebircs 03-23-06 05:49 PM

lol.........i can't check this ATM cuz im in class..but..will get @ it later....

PrahJect 03-23-06 06:14 PM

I was feelin realy was the lyrics..punches were nice..pretty funny here n there...flow is okay...kinda basic def summin u didnt spend alotta time on tho...it was a solid diss but the freestyle bit that shit jus fucked up..u talkin bout bangin his chick n shit shudda stopped it at the end of ure written...u had nice multis with that lyrical, myrical shit...however when u finished writing shudda ended it imo..flow was str8...punches were okay sum funny..didnt hear Q's diss to u..but I feel this wasnt your normal standard..1

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...848#post2697848

can u rtf

TitoBronsky 03-23-06 06:43 PM

all i got to say is .... the only people who liked this diss.... are UK heads.... which can get past the Marlon Brandow God Father speech patterns... soundin like you speakin through a mouth full of semen...

werd....

and juss cuz i dont like you dont mean im on Q's dick.... it juss means.... that for one... I dont like you ( your style) and two.... Anybody on the Roster would deficate on what you call lyricism.... SO STOP IT!!!!!!!!

your throwin yourself under the bus cousin...

FO REAL!!!!!!!!

leady 03-23-06 06:59 PM

no they arent just UK heads, actually, theres only ONE UK head thats liked it so far, go figure. and i stopped when i read upto there... oh n the british guy he actually comes from america originally

ILL GEE 03-23-06 09:47 PM

you taking this criticism thing to heart.... mellow out and try taking some advice for a change.... again... ya had a few lines that were straight... but lyrically, skillfully, and flow-wise you had nothing to offer... if it was based on just those three categories i'd have to say you got, well.... trashed... you got some skill... but like da rest of us, there's always room for improvement

locknes 03-23-06 10:50 PM

DUDE leady you said the word do it and mic like a 100 times
u atleast had punches your quality sucked

Jay Rose 03-24-06 01:01 AM

yep deff quality problems....i mean okay lyrics n punches....nothing special but then agian nothing sucked.....

i mean is it just me or do UK rappers just sound like they struggle to get words out.....i mean for some reason it doesnt sound right when yall spit....stick to rock music...the beatles were sick...ha...oh well

yea nothing too bad, that freestyle sucked....honestly.....stop repeating yourself......

not too bad cept ya quality...n my bias on a UK voice...but the lyrics helped a lil....time to peep q's verse....

leady 03-24-06 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
you taking this criticism thing to heart.... mellow out and try taking some advice for a change.... again... ya had a few lines that were straight... but lyrically, skillfully, and flow-wise you had nothing to offer... if it was based on just those three categories i'd have to say you got, well.... trashed... you got some skill... but like da rest of us, there's always room for improvement

ROFLMFAO

kid, i got flow, i got lyrics and i got delivery, i just dont waste time perfecting it for sum diss. yes i know im not perfect and i know what i need to improve on, but this was nowhere near as bad as U q CREW NUT HUGGERS are claiming, and thats fact.