RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I've never been knocked Out. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238700)

Feeble Minded 12-24-06 12:32 AM

serb is full of shit. but it IS possible to get pistol whipped n not get knocked out. it depends where they hit you, and how hard, and how thick your skull is, and what your tolerance for pain is.

Ebircs 12-24-06 12:34 AM

maybe not...but u got mega whored on the song i jus heard yo...

$wollzilla™ 12-24-06 12:51 AM

lol at no replies to tha hate

Sean Gunner 12-24-06 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
if u got postol whipped ud be knocked out lying ass bitch.......u ever held a glock or a beretta??? there heavey as shit... my boy cracked sum dudes eye socket open with his heater so dont feed us bullshit u dont even believe yourself.......
living inna town full of pre teen madonnaz i see faget

For once I agree wit Trouble.

If you honestly got pistol whipped hard, you would be knocked out unless your head is thicker then any of us thought, and if that's the case your head must be the thickness of a 1950's TV.

SerB 12-24-06 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
if u got postol whipped ud be knocked out lying ass bitch.......u ever held a glock or a beretta??? there heavey as shit... my boy cracked sum dudes eye socket open with his heater so dont feed us bullshit u dont even believe yourself.......
living inna town full of pre teen madonnaz i see faget

hahaha shut up you fag.

we both live in canada and my side is alot worse than your french ass side part.

i've been pistol whipped, i dont know how hard he did it tho, but i didnt get knocked out, i j ust bleed a few. but i didnt get knocked out.

and you guys are thinkin im lying? why wud i bullshit this man ur hurt.

WhoAmI 12-24-06 09:38 AM

my boy got pistol whipped...i dunno if he got knocked out but he was tellin me his dome was in pain for ages lol

JPoll 12-24-06 04:10 PM

i think your living in a fantasy world man, because i know your part of canada, and its not crazy like you make it out to be. post a pic. I'm in Vancouver all the time.

TeamOne 12-24-06 04:31 PM

who gives a fuck...... and ive never gotten as close to bein knocked out as u...... fuckin bitches faint

TROUBLESOME™ 12-24-06 06:13 PM

i live in toronto fool how is that in any way french???? its tha most crime ridden city in canada fool..................so think b4 your country ass speaks..........
an you r so bullshiting did u not read tha part where i said my boy cracked dudes dome
yeah from a light blow.......hand guns r heavy.......ohhh shit wait u aint lying ....dude got pistol whipped with a nerf gun:thumbup:
now it makes sense

SerB 12-24-06 06:42 PM

hahahahah ur basing this on what happened to ur friend?

i know ppl who get ONE punched. some people dont.

so what just beacause ur friend got one punched u gonna say everyone will be one punched?

and Jpoll post a pic of what? just tell me when your at surrey and we'll meet.

Maleficent 12-24-06 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serb
hahaha shut up you fag.

we both live in canada and my side is alot worse than your french ass side part.

i've been pistol whipped, i dont know how hard he did it tho, but i didnt get knocked out, i j ust bleed a few. but i didnt get knocked out.

and you guys are thinkin im lying? why wud i bullshit this man ur hurt.

Why do you want to convince people you were pistol whipped? You do realize you had your ass handed to you regardless, knocked out or not correct?

Sobe. 12-24-06 07:41 PM

i didn't know ANY part of canada was like this

KOOL COL-B 12-24-06 08:05 PM

id love to see serb in Halifax/Dartmouth/Bridgewater, u'd git fudgin pwn3d. werd

Maleficent 12-24-06 08:52 PM

Canada in general is a better country then the United States. But to be honest with you, their streets are nowhere near as dangerous as the United State's neighborhoods.

TROUBLESOME™ 12-24-06 08:52 PM

serb i said my boi pistol whipped sum lil bitch like you faget
read tha fucking post b4 u speak.....dumb ass hhoecake