RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is tito Bronksky a vet in your eyes? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208679)

Deranged 09-15-05 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
thanks, your oppinion means alot to me... im always sittin at home wondering what a nobody on the internet thinks of my music, especially the ones who think smacking a keyboard is hip hop. :gfy:

werd dawg..werd..you are soooo right..I mean..considering that u know the dude in REAL LIFE and that ur not on the net as well right? :rolleyes:

Know-Gimix 09-15-05 07:27 PM

its like this....

I make songs.....

You make threads....

got it?

Implicit 09-15-05 07:42 PM

who said i dont do audio? youre an idiot. do your research before you start "smacking the keyboard"

Know-Gimix 09-15-05 07:49 PM

I've seen your soundclick... thats not audio.

Implicit 09-15-05 07:58 PM

soundclick isnt the only way you can make music. theres a lot more other sites. and plus i aint even upload anything. but ive done tracks with people out here and with people on RV.

TitoBronsky 09-15-05 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
I've seen your soundclick... thats not audio.

^^^ co-sign :laugh:

'respect'

fluidmoon 09-15-05 08:15 PM

Deranged aka K-trini, weren't you banned for biting? just wondering

fluidmoon 09-15-05 08:17 PM

Deranged aka K-trini, weren't you banned for biting?/cheating?just wondering

Magic5 09-15-05 09:20 PM

^ yeah.

he posted up the links to where he bit.

i dont really know why.. seems kind of pointless to me.. but trini managed to pull it off.

fluidmoon 09-15-05 09:28 PM

yea, so i see^you are now banned again trini, keep making alias's...so they can be banned too for all i care asshole. I don't tolerate this shit when i happen to see it.

Black Queen 09-15-05 09:31 PM

yall keep fucking with the dude about him being k-trini he dont bother nobody let him be about his natural ways not doing shit but being on here and leave old boy alone

TitoBronsky 09-15-05 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
yea, so i see^you are now banned again trini, keep making alias's...so they can be banned too for all i care asshole. I don't tolerate this shit when i happen to see it.

LMAO :laugh:

^^^^ Now thats an "Owning" , if i ever saw one :laugh2:

'respect'

~Lady Fiya~ 09-16-05 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged
OK..so in the cypher..this guy's been sayin that he's a vet.Now..i wanna know..do you think he is?

No...

Aight, I agree with Mysteri right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon

What the fuck you gonna do about it? You gon' become strobe for a night and ban him again? It was about Tito not you or any of the OYD bitches with sticks up they ass. And I’m not protecting Deranged, cuz he don‘t even like me. But what the fuck do it concern any of you except Tito. If y’all only drop music, then just drop music. Nobody asked wtf y’all was doing. We don't give a damn if y'all don't make threads but wanna post in them.

Implicit 09-16-05 05:47 PM

^Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Black Queen 09-16-05 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
No...

Aight, I agree with Mysteri right here.

What the fuck you gonna do about it? You gon' become strobe for a night and ban him again? It was about Tito not you or any of the OYD bitches with sticks up they ass. And I’m not protecting Deranged, cuz he don‘t even like me. But what the fuck do it concern any of you except Tito. If y’all only drop music, then just drop music. Nobody asked wtf y’all was doing. We don't give a damn if y'all don't make threads but wanna post in them.

:laugh2: lol..................