RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Time To Shyne(UK DUBSTATE ENTRY) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196892)

E.C 06-26-05 04:04 PM

ight man... this shit is dope... whats all this about anyway wit bbc 1 xtra n all that shit?? overall this shit is dope, flow is perfect almost, lyrics are good, your voice is clear to me, overall dope track hope it works out for ya man, you should stay on this site we could do wit more u.k heads to represent...

New Meth0d 06-26-05 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
click the site, scroll to the bottom then on the scroll option at the bottom...select time to shyn, it then comes on :thumbup:

lmao....i use mozilla fire fox instead of I.E. so i dont get annoying pop-ups from sites like yours...i did everything daubs said but its says i need to install a plug-in...which im not going to do. i honestly dont care, ive heard your shit, your all talk so good day sir please go back to tea time.

leady 06-26-05 04:26 PM

ROFLMFAO @ you i use mozilla too it works fine for me, go get some skill, or diss me its upto you, one or the other

New Meth0d 06-26-05 04:31 PM

i said set up the battle....in the other thread, can you read??

E.C 06-26-05 04:32 PM

lmao how long u been here n u gettin hated on already... u got msn or aim or yahoo?

leady 06-26-05 04:38 PM

msn = leey2ki@Hotmail.com

ppl get jealous when sum1 doin summin they aint, im signing a deal and making moves hes stuck on the net, i told him truth on his track he didnt like it comes in here hateing.

and no i didnt see the other thread yet, didnt that thought cross your mind??? moronic sack of shit

leady 06-27-05 04:34 AM

yawn uppin this for sleepy folks

Mad Dog 06-27-05 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
msn = leey2ki@Hotmail.com

ppl get jealous when sum1 doin summin they aint, im signing a deal and making moves hes stuck on the net, i told him truth on his track he didnt like it comes in here hateing.

and no i didnt see the other thread yet, didnt that thought cross your mind??? moronic sack of shit

Word to the preacher...me and Acuity peeped this track the other day it's decent i felt it played it bout 6 times lol...got potential keep at it :thumbup:

the omen 06-27-05 10:44 AM

peepin what all tha fuss is about... alot of UK heads sound funny but u actualy sound kinda tough lol... still hard to understand to me... i feel like i've heard this before... pronounciation is strange to me on the chorus... getcha shades out its my time to shine... cool... i havent spotted alot of WOW! lines tho... i guess it seems ya hype is big in UK so good luck with that... i dunno how much i'm feelin it, cuz i always have trouble understanding ENGLISH heads, maybe i shoould learn how to tho.... name a bomb ass UK head that is dope over there n I'll peep him...

Mad Dog 06-27-05 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
peepin what all tha fuss is about... alot of UK heads sound funny but u actualy sound kinda tough lol... still hard to understand to me... i feel like i've heard this before... pronounciation is strange to me on the chorus... getcha shades out its my time to shine... cool... i havent spotted alot of WOW! lines tho... i guess it seems ya hype is big in UK so good luck with that... i dunno how much i'm feelin it, cuz i always have trouble understanding ENGLISH heads, maybe i shoould learn how to tho.... name a bomb ass UK head that is dope over there n I'll peep him...

Mad Dog that mutha fucka can RHYME :thumbup:

the omen 06-27-05 11:06 AM

seriously tho...

Acuity 06-27-05 11:20 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mad Dog got owned lmao....

www.soundclick.com/acuitousprecision <---this kid has a street buzz coming up, hes still elevating but damn his lyrics r far beyond his age...:thumbup:

Acuity 06-27-05 11:21 AM

lol go on AIM omen n ill send u sum uk hiphop aight......

Daubs 06-27-05 11:40 AM

omen, download klashnekoff. Its murda is the best.

leady 06-27-05 11:42 AM

his aint my best track but still lol the hook had abit of panning magic worked on it thats y it sounds weird