RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Girls Who Like Anal, Are Whores. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243345)

07-30-07 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
a lot of girls like anal lol...

a lot of PEOPLE do.

When you look into the true risks, health factors, and really anything sexually about the anus you will find that it's sexual for both male and females and has effects on both the penis and the vagina. I could only imagine if you had both of those sex organs lmao.

JTR 06-17-08 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
a lot of PEOPLE do.

When you look into the true risks, health factors, and really anything sexually about the anus you will find that it's sexual for both male and females and has effects on both the penis and the vagina. I could only imagine if you had both of those sex organs lmao.

lol im bringing up his old thread...

umm, what risks are there besides a prolapse? and what health factors? the only bad health factor I can imagine is putting bacteria from her anus into her vagina...

anyways I wouldn't say only whores do anal that's a big time stereotype lol

_Talksic_ 06-17-08 05:38 AM

2vs like 12 he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.

06-17-08 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol im bringing up his old thread...

umm, what risks are there besides a prolapse? and what health factors? the only bad health factor I can imagine is putting bacteria from her anus into her vagina...

anyways I wouldn't say only whores do anal that's a big time stereotype lol

That depends on what you believe about women.

And a prolapse is a problem that can cause immense damage to the way she does things down below, for example, if she forces the penis away instead of sucking it in her ass, it can break her muscle between her vagina and her asshole, making them basically of the same. So, instead of just putting ass germs in her pussy, you're virtually connecting the two, which is a huge risk to health. That's if she fights your penis and isn't ready for Anal sex.

but word thanks for upping the thread, I forgot I made it.

JTR 06-17-08 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That depends on what you believe about women.

And a prolapse is a problem that can cause immense damage to the way she does things down below, for example, if she forces the penis away instead of sucking it in her ass, it can break her muscle between her vagina and her asshole, making them basically of the same. So, instead of just putting ass germs in her pussy, you're virtually connecting the two, which is a huge risk to health. That's if she fights your penis and isn't ready for Anal sex.

but word thanks for upping the thread, I forgot I made it.

lmfao, no man... you just put it in slowly and gradually speed up and nothing bad will hapen

in order to give a girl a prolapse you need a very large cock and to just shove the monster in and poundd it while she cries for help

it's fucking rare that a girl is ever gonna get a prolapse from anal sex, and what you said about breaking the bone is fucking one in a million prolapses maybe, it doesnt break the bone lol it makes the lining of the anus fall out of the asshole orrrr makes the uteras fall out

anywaysss

06-17-08 07:04 AM

No. What about a bone did I say?

There's a MUSCLE that prevents things from going in and helps things move on, it virtually BLOCKS all things coming into her anus. If she does not WANT your dick to go into her ass, that muscle will tighten and be a barrier, if you break it, a hole will connect her vagina and her asshole, on the INSIDE of her body.

And when the lining of the anus falls out, she can get hemorrhoids. .

JTR 06-17-08 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
No. What about a bone did I say?

There's a MUSCLE that prevents things from going in and helps things move on, it virtually BLOCKS all things coming into her anus. If she does not WANT your dick to go into her ass, that muscle will tighten and be a barrier, if you break it, a hole will connect her vagina and her asshole, on the INSIDE of her body.

And when the lining of the anus falls out, she can get hemorrhoids. .

oohh sorry man im high as fuck thought you said bone not muscle I was thinking wtff is this guy talking bout lol

but chea if she didnt want ur cock in there she wouldnt have wanted anal sex in the first place lol

it's not much of a risk

06-17-08 07:46 AM

It's still more of a girl risk than it is to a fag male.

JTR 06-17-08 08:08 AM

well tha q shouldnt have any problems then but ur momma is gonna have to watch her ass

Unfulfilled 06-17-08 10:27 AM

i've never tried anal and dont really want to
i feel that nothing should be going IN my ass
i cant get with that shit

Cola 06-17-08 10:28 AM

anal > pussy

its so fucking hot to be banging a chick in the ass....specially when your thinkin to yourself...i gotta NUT UP IN THIS BITCHES ASS

totally hot

TeamOne 06-18-08 11:43 AM

people have there own opinions... i do not like fuckin a girl in the ass....

06-18-08 12:29 PM

roflmfao @ the picture I drew to go along with this thread.

La Cosa Nostra 06-18-08 05:00 PM

pussy is a lot better than anal...

and yo JTR........girls who like anal ARE usually sluts man..

theres exceptions to every rule.. but this is a pretty safe bet trust me...

Cola 06-18-08 05:00 PM

i still love bangin a ho in the ass. That shit is just hot