RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   LK is a dumb fuck (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248242)

J. Luth 01-01-09 05:29 PM

Cola 01-01-09 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
the 3g taillights I always liked. I was thinking of getting black casing for my tails. I got it for my headlights as you can see. But having it on tails would complete the look.

But word you get any headlight shit?

i might get some, but i'm still contemplating what it is that i wanna do with my car...like, i owe a lil bit left on it...so i'm gonna pay it off and than i may just get a new car, becuase my car is just 2 small of a car to have a kid and shit.....

but i love my car so much that i may just pay it off and get a new car...n just drive my eclipse in the summer...so i can keep trickin it out

if i do keep it, than yeah i'm gonna get the black head lights and prob some 20's....chrome, not black or ne thing....

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

what?

put up, or shut the fuck up

lol guess i'm speaking in a foreign language

measuring tape across the samsung son or no talking

Cola 01-01-09 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
lol guess i'm speaking in a foreign language

measuring tape across the samsung son or no talking

rofl....i just want to see a picture of a t.v. that you own

otherwise, you can stop talking

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:37 PM

...i'm offering to post it up,as soon as you prove that that dinky ass tv you tryna pass off as a 50" really is.....which both you and i know isn't....lol
c'mon son bring out the measuring tape

Cola 01-01-09 05:39 PM

ok

i'll do it...just to prove a point..that you are a nobody that has nothing

i'll brb

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:40 PM

n no bs.i want to see both ends of that measuring tape,and the entire tv in the pic...shouldnt be too hard since its so small

Cola 01-01-09 05:43 PM

fuck bitch, i'm by myself...i can't hold the fucking thing when i walk away...i'll have to take a few pictures

Cola 01-01-09 05:45 PM

you sure seemed more worried about me proving what I know i have compared to showing that you even have ANYTHING

fake fuck

Cola 01-01-09 05:48 PM

meh, i was wrong...it was 48 inches of sexyness

still...better than what you have...nothing.

now post up something, or your just a fake ass trick

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
fuck bitch, i'm by myself...i can't hold the fucking thing when i walk away...i'll have to take a few pictures

excuses excuses...

Cola 01-01-09 05:49 PM

Quote:
excuses excuses...

ouch...that's gotta hurt

Cola 01-01-09 05:49 PM

LK's more on my nuts than a case of Herpes

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 06:02 PM

...there is no such thing as a 48" tv son.how bout you take a pic of its box that says it's 50" since you cant get anyone to hold the tape measure for ya...you claim u just got it for xmas so the box should be right there.then i'll be sure to post up a pic of my tv for your viewing pleasures lol

Cola 01-01-09 06:03 PM

Quote:
...there is no such thing as a 48" tv son.how bout you take a pic of its box that says it's 50" since you cant get anyone to hold the tape measure for ya...you claim u just got it for xmas so the box should be right there.then i'll be sure to post up a pic of my tv for your viewing pleasures lol

enough of the games

you have nothing

its proven

i'm out