RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who acctually cares about rapverse (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191867)

distilled 05-22-05 02:15 PM

Its not the site i dont care about, RV is dope, its the people.

And not the herbs, its the people who'v been here a while and want to try and get vet status by acting all 40 year old and shit, For Christs sake, this is an internet forum, its not fucking crime to make alias's and have a laugh.

Hack dot 05-22-05 02:24 PM

I use this site just to pass some time.

Daubs 05-22-05 05:35 PM

it feels sorta like an online fam now... so i do kinda care about it....

Viva 05-22-05 05:42 PM

I care about it cuz everyone on here shares the exact same interests and passion 4 the music, so its like everyone understands each other even if we all dont like each other! lol

Viva 05-22-05 05:47 PM

lol yeah it is a good site, i cant even remember how i came across it! but pplz talk about rb n shit n wen i check them sites out i think theyre shit compared to this one! so it seems that i do care about it! lol

~Luciano~ 05-22-05 09:59 PM

no where else seems righ 2 me

no matter wha rv seems like home

tru herbs and newbs are killin the site

but US Real Vetz need 2 take charge
and teach em the way..so this site can Progress

*Nuff Said*

La Cosa Nostra 05-22-05 10:07 PM

You guys are so gay..
I dont even talk to dickheads..
And I never have any problems with the site anymore..

Just dont associate with people who are annoying..
Simple as that..

La Cosa Nostra 05-22-05 10:11 PM

Oh and by the way, the more people make threads about rv dying in the general forum..
The more you are turning away possable members and bringing the site ever more close to actually dying..
So if it does die because of a lack of new members, then wont you kids feel real stupid..

As rv members you need to be doing everything you can to advertise and bring new heads to the site..
Make it look like a dope place to be..

And by the way, I think people should get banned more often for less important things..
Not all people, just the fags that no one likes..

50Cal. 05-22-05 10:36 PM

^you like me;)....

_JooKsta_ 05-22-05 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koon.
What's with all the "0's"?

itz juzt a habit i picked up...n0thin seri0us

Dabatos 05-22-05 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
As a site???

cause ive seen alot fo kids abuse it. Mods do there jobs and are here for a reason, but why do kids think that gives them an excuse to try make the place look stupid by making weird alias's and creating weird threads.

So do you acctually care about the site?or do you not give two fucks?

yes n no..

before i luved this site.. as the same with everyone else.. but now it just got boring.. but if it was gonna die for sure.. ofcourse i'd do my best n try to help it.. but as for now.. it dont need my help

~Luciano~ 05-23-05 01:25 AM

i advertise in yahoo chatz

Paranoid 05-23-05 02:48 AM

um well of course i dont.

Terumoto 05-23-05 03:53 AM

We need a supermod, thats all.

Somebody who knows how shit goes down and will ban dudes if he can tell theyre dumb cunts.

Cos for fucks sake, shits fine, just a few things goin wrong now and then.

And if theres someone around to ban gay aliases or dudes that are just trying to be annoying, it'll all be good.