RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whoa ! Yellow Jackets & Stacker 2 ... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81514)

GaT_BlaStA 09-24-03 06:53 PM

haha ya i dont mess wiht pills at all....but it sounds good not to be able to feel a thing :P

Chrit 09-24-03 06:54 PM

Closed....

If not just for that last kids enormous sig...

Mental God 09-25-03 09:44 PM

damn chrit stop closing shit.... and you didnt even close it....

Chrit 09-25-03 09:45 PM

I did... C-Section opened it again...

I still think the kazaa one should be closed...

There was already a thread exactly like that in Hip Hop Lounge

Baron Mynd 09-25-03 09:49 PM

Dont Do Drugs, Kiddies.
Cyph's Sessions Are Performed By Trained Professionals. .

Kredit 09-25-03 10:37 PM

^ No they're not, he's just an idiot.

Baron Mynd 09-25-03 10:39 PM

Lol, Werdness. .

Jae Cyph 09-25-03 10:41 PM

:)

Alchemy 09-25-03 10:48 PM

Wow, you guys are pretty stupid. I thought I was dumb for getting a marble stuck up my nose, well that was dumb. I have never taken any kind of hype pills. I took 2 Yellow Jackets before my schools final Basketball Game. I was dunkin all over the place, I feel asleep after the game and dident wake up until 2 days later, pretty fucked up, at least I got out of school.

BFire 09-25-03 11:49 PM

..yeah, so how can u talk shit if u had the worst trip...

Mental God 09-26-03 01:29 AM

^^^lol word

prophiit 09-26-03 02:20 AM

fucking with pills is not cool...its easy as fuck to get addicted to those things....and they can lead to some serious health problems...i mean yellow jackets are like a cup of coffee times ten....eventually if you continue taking them they will interrupt your normal sleeping patterns leading to insomnia and possible dementia (or so i heard).....stackers well......i don't trust any type of diet pill/excercise pill that increases your metabolic rate.....to often you hear of people having heart attacks in their early twenties just because they are using some stupid diet supplement.......what if it has some unforseen side affect and your dick falls off.......won't be really funny then will it?

OutWrite 09-26-03 08:35 AM

Do A Bunch Of CrisMeth..Get Arrested at Skool With 2 Of Them Suckers [Yeloow Jackets] In Ur Pocket..Eat Them To Avoid Gettin Them Found..Youll Hallucinate..But Youll Be So Peaceful

Jae Cyph 09-26-03 11:48 PM

Well Anything's Better Then MSCotton, Shit Got Old :(

Precise. 09-27-03 01:19 AM

Let me tell ya a little story about this kid. . we'll say his name is Fred.

Now Fred took pills all of the time. And then he found Stacker 2s, Yellow Jackets, Black Beauties, etc. Well Fred loved them. They always made him feel so energetic. Well one day Fred went to school and took 3 Yellow Jackets and a Stacker 2. . . Now Fred can't write his name or tie his shoe because he got brain damage.

And yes this is a true story. And yes I know the guy it happened to. Oh and they can also expand your heart and make it explode. Not to mention other things. Stay away from that shit Jae. Or you'll end up just another drug head.