RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sonic You Are NOT Ill .. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=141867)

The Black Plague 08-12-04 05:31 PM

Yo ya'll since i found out other peeps feel the same way as me, i went out and looked thru his battles and found his D/R buddies, and PM'd a list of his battles were he got D/R votes to strobe.

The Jett 08-12-04 05:38 PM

^Good Job.

Calam....his DR buddies are in FL...

fluidmoon 08-12-04 05:39 PM

Nice, thats awesome...............................1

HoPe 08-12-04 05:53 PM

lmao...finally

FLooZe 08-12-04 06:22 PM

I dont get why everybody hates him.He does brag a little too much.
But he is ill.
An he does have alot of d/r's.

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 06:38 PM

^^He Is Not Ill ..

HoPe 08-12-04 06:44 PM

lol, agree^

SONIC 08-12-04 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *The~Star*
Damn everybody be hating on him

True, but let me explain why they do so.. The Black Plague iv'e beatin twice already, and he complained about every vote.. Triple N was like the worst competition that iv'e ever had and i embarrassed him.. E-dubz has a shitty record, what else can I say, L.I gave a mad D/R vote for his whack ass verse, his lyrics are creative, yet corney ass hell, the only reason you would win is because you have an internet style that suits nerds, i'm the nicest on here..

this site is full of white teens who don't understand me, plus me boasting doesn't make it any better on me..

but I swear before the lord that I think that i'm way nicer than you ugly ass internet nerds, I have but a few flaws, and the best Punchlines on here, with half of the site to vouch for that shit, so when I get the big 40 wins, I retire, i've merked MC's from A-Z, and for 30 of my wins I got no return votes because I never voted on battles.. I just started for credits.. But have fun with your thread, get a life some day and ya'll might be as ill as I am, fuckin hip hop pretenders..

SONIC 08-12-04 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::iNgEnIuS mInD::..
lol, agree^

and who in the fuck are you! LMAO, I even have a group of nobodies coming in to gossip about lil ole me, they want attention.. get a life, you've never voted against me, every one in here besides edubz weak ass has voted for me, lmao, and plus all of you guys suck ass! ya'll got nerve, i'm the illest! lmao

SONIC 08-12-04 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanish
I dont get why everybody hates him.He does brag a little too much.
But he is ill.
An he does have alot of d/r's.

thank you, but i really don't have all that many D/R votes, if i do, i honestly don't ask them to, they just think that i'm ill.. i'm not the best, you and i know that, but i'm an elite... you've voted for me too, but you're not a dick rider, i hope not..

M-Eazy 08-12-04 08:37 PM

art. get off this niggas nuts...this like yo tthird thread bout him...aiyo SONIC...your a superstar dawg...LOL

50Cal. 08-12-04 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::iNgEnIuS mInD::..
lol, agree^

^^^neither are you you got more dr votes then him^^^^^ :laugh:

SONIC 08-12-04 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Plague
Yo ya'll since i found out other peeps feel the same way as me, i went out and looked thru his battles and found his D/R buddies, and PM'd a list of his battles were he got D/R votes to strobe.

LMAO, he's soo envious, i promise you that nothin will happen you have no life for that, you are a true disgrace, i've kicked your ass, not barley won, but blew you out twice! you never could get over it, admit it, it all started when I roasted you in that Tupac thread, just keep in mind, everyone in here that's hating, obviously is jealous because all of them are sub-par and have a grade c+ record, my record is an A.. plus i'm retiring to leave it like that.. i'm 19, you guys are like 15 and shit, i'm automatically better.. fuck off..

SONIC 08-12-04 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
art. get off this niggas nuts...this like yo tthird thread bout him...aiyo SONIC...your a superstar dawg...LOL

Am I! Lmao

ArTiFaKt-wOrDz 08-12-04 09:36 PM

J DOT .. WTF You Talking About .. It Was Two Threadz .. If You Don't Like SomeOne .. Of Course Your Gonna Drop A Diss .. It Is Common Sense ..