RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Beat Making. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250680)

The Jett 06-01-09 10:23 PM

There Is No Loop

Ysdat 06-01-09 10:25 PM

There clearly is.

Whats your definition of a loop?

Young Kidd (LM) 06-01-09 10:49 PM

http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wertwsg.jpg

except for. as you can tell..
its basically one big loop.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-01-09 10:50 PM

The Jett 06-01-09 11:14 PM

thats what im sayin man. there aint a pattern at all

Speats 06-01-09 11:26 PM

I didnt listen to your beat yet but your print screen image has no sens, 2 intros, 2 intros number 2, then 3 hooks, then an intro, then 6 verse, then 3 hooks , then 1 intro, cant wait to listen to that!

The Jett 06-02-09 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
I didnt listen to your beat yet but your print screen image has no sens, 2 intros, 2 intros number 2, then 3 hooks, then an intro, then 6 verse, then 3 hooks , then 1 intro, cant wait to listen to that!

Thank fuckin christ. Bring some logic.......

Im not the crazy one after all

Ysdat 06-02-09 12:40 AM

Theres a repitition of sounds isnt there? His bars are very short. Somthing that plays once, then plays again, is a loop.

You can see it in his picture, the same compisitions have been placed next to each other, there for creating a 'loop'
no its not the best loops, nor is it usable, but it IS a loop and is possible to rap on.

heres his layout.

intro, intro, intro 2, intro 2, chorus, chorus, chorus, intro, berse 1, verse 1, verse, verse, chorus, chorus, chorus, intro.

Like I said, clearly there are loops.

LPMNDCTE 06-02-09 12:58 AM

The Acoustic beat definitely has potential if you add something to it. I thought that was the best beat of the two..

NoCkTerNuL 06-02-09 03:48 AM

You can rap to the beat. it's a 4/4 count. the only thing is that it's hard because you can't ride the beat. there's no back drums helping you to stay on a 4 count. As for it not being a loop, it is obviously a loop because the same thing plays over and over in four counts. Young, you're pretty good for a beginner. I'm not a beat maker or anything, but just a suggestion, put some drums to carry the rockstar beat. if you put that deep bass drum on it, it would be dope, and it still feels kinda empty, try adding small stuff here and there to fill the beat. Just a suggestion from a listener.

Jett, it does loop, and you can rap to it, it's just more difficult, you need good rhythm.

The Jett 06-02-09 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Theres a repitition of sounds isnt there? His bars are very short. Somthing that plays once, then plays again, is a loop.

You can see it in his picture, the same compisitions have been placed next to each other, there for creating a 'loop'
no its not the best loops, nor is it usable, but it IS a loop and is possible to rap on.

heres his layout.

intro, intro, intro 2, intro 2, chorus, chorus, chorus, intro, berse 1, verse 1, verse, verse, chorus, chorus, chorus, intro.

Like I said, clearly there are loops.

why cant ya just go intro,verse,chorus,verse,chorus,verse,chorus?

Young Kidd (LM) 06-02-09 10:41 AM

if you listen Intro 1 & 2 are the same thing, i just dropped the snare.
its because when i was doing the beat i was actually freestyling to it
and i dropped it to add a litttle more to it.

I just named it like that to know my placements.

Its the same melody, and hi hat..

its kinda like a break down..
to slow the pace of the fast snare..

its not that hard to catch..

Jay Rose 06-02-09 12:04 PM

jett what are you talkin bout....i got dope flows to both of the beats....the rockstar one IS SUPER easy.....

i mean i wouldnt use them no offense the instruments sound too blah for me...the patterns arent bad tho.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-02-09 12:20 PM

^yea i feel ya. lol.
they sound real beginner ish.
i'm working on Acoustics the most right now, because Rockstar just needs a bit of changing up and switchs.

but i feel ya. tahnks for the feed though.

The Jett 06-02-09 12:23 PM

obviously i fucken suck and have no clue what Im talkin about cus i just dont get it. Whatever.....flo on it. I CANT. my bad for sayin ne thing....The second some one does summin on this I wanna hear. No hate or disrespect, Im just fuckin baffled.