RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wordman.. PIcs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182440)

American Tiger 03-18-05 08:48 PM

nuttin wrong with the guy....

an anyone hatin....i would like to personaly call ya out.
cus ya'll 13yr olds ne ways talkin shit...

**but dude, word....dont make hand signals;)*

Germ 03-18-05 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ Wordman $
It looks like i beat her?? yes because there are Huge Brusies on her face, Jesus Your almost as stupid as Transcrpit.. :gfy:

^ no, its because her face is all red and looks fucked up....yeah, because every person who is beaten has huge bruises on their face, that's how people find out right away [/sarcasm]..........more than half of the people in this world that do get beat, it goes unnoticed

Adam 03-18-05 08:58 PM

First off, you eyebrow...oh shit... I mean your face made me want to kill myself. Secondly your girlfriend...needs to learn what achne cream is, and she looks like she went a round with Rocky in the ring. Look at them red eyes, fuck...

*Wipes eyes, trying to get clear vision back*

Blay'all 03-18-05 08:58 PM

Actually, since all those pics are fuckin huge, yall just hatin... i would like to see a pic that zoomed up on any 'a yalls faces without bein able to see a whole buncha faults... i mean damn... and yo... i think if the pic werent so zoomed up in her face and shit and u could really just see what she looks like like normal, she looks like she'd be really pretty :-)

peace...

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
First off, you eyebrow...oh shit... I mean your face made me want to kill myself. Secondly your girlfriend...needs to learn what achne cream is, and she looks like she went a round with Rocky in the ring. Look at them red eyes, fuck...

Do i sence a little Jealousy???

Adam 03-18-05 09:02 PM

^ No acctually, you look like a faggot.

Adam 03-18-05 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungg Blay
Actually, since all those pics are fuckin huge, yall just hatin... i would like to see a pic that zoomed up on any 'a yalls faces without bein able to see a whole buncha faults... i mean damn... and yo... i think if the pic werent so zoomed up in her face and shit and u could really just see what she looks like like normal, she looks like she'd be really pretty :-)

peace...

$ Wordman $ you have a boyfriend?! Embarrassed to show his pics I see. :nono:

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:04 PM

Quote:
^ No acctually, you look like a faggot.

Dont hate me cause you Jealous.. It will be ok....

Blay'all 03-18-05 09:05 PM

The fuck? Just cuz i dont hate u think im gay with him?

Grow up.

KOOL COL-B 03-18-05 09:06 PM

lmfao @ wut yalls sayin. Halifax vs Cape Breton. Bridgewater gon stay outta this 1, lol, werd

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:08 PM

Quote:
$ Wordman $ you have a boyfriend?! Embarrassed to show his pics I see. :nono:

Bed time little Boy..

Adam 03-18-05 09:11 PM

^ Now you want to bring me to bed. I don't swing that way sausage.

KOOL COL-B 03-18-05 09:12 PM

Quote:
^ Now you want to bring me to bed. I don't swing that way sausage.

ROFLMMFAO!! OOO SHIT, werd

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:14 PM

she looks 12 yo....u on sum r.kelly shit aintchu???...he pickd her up at the playplace at mcdonalds where he workin

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:16 PM

Quote:

lmfaooooooooooooooo