RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Diabolic..and the Whip (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203144)

Castro... 08-07-05 12:05 AM

WTF IS THAT....damn motherfucka is big around the waist GORDIFLON.
lol
there has to a negetaive post in every members pics

Blay'all 08-07-05 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
weerd, so thats the ride you was tellin be bouts...
shit looks dope, i might have to come over and ride in that like i said i was :shoot:

lmao yeh, "come over" across the country :p

come by and see me when u do :shoot::thumbup:

Kordozar 08-07-05 03:19 AM

I Will KNocc You The Fucc Out Cus You To Small For Me............

Sik Wit It 08-07-05 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
sup, lawrence fishburne :shoot: :shoot:
you do look like fishburne in that pic a lil

word up son

no he dont son..........

[.:D:.] 08-07-05 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
I Will KNocc You The Fucc Out Cus You To Small For Me............

right son...i can bench press u...EASY..

AITZ 08-07-05 12:43 PM

gotta just ask bro, ur subs what watt are they n why u only carryin a 400watt amp?

iv got two 12 inch's in seperate boxes, both 1000 watts and they runnin off there own 1000 watt amp, with a clarion lcd screen. plus a navigation system..and ur in a low assed peice of shit like that, dude u broke n need to get a dope flow on ur "mixed tape" lose some weight to dude, u maken a wigger wanna puke

[.:D:.] 08-07-05 12:48 PM

LMAO @ U!!!..and ya text record...u a lil late on the fat shit that was my last thread...and i only have a 400 watt amp ckuz the 1000 watt amp blew..so they put in what they had...i dont give a fuck about u or ya navigation ckuz i kno where im goin...another thing i didnt PAY for my car at all..and im pretty sure my flow is was betta then urs..u talk a mean ass game..y dont u post up some pics of ya "wigga" system

AITZ 08-07-05 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
and im pretty sure my flow is was betta then urs..

shyyt man, was better then mine?..the reason my txt record is so low is cause i started here when i first started spittin u nitwit, and chyeah ill have the pics of my ride up n here so dont choke yoself with a peice of glass from ur shades

[.:D:.] 08-07-05 01:06 PM

i meant to say my flow is WAY betta then urs..i guarentee that u aint fuckin wit me on the mic...i find it real sad..how u even classify yaself as a wigga too..CarsonJet would be mad at u son...

[.:D:.] 08-07-05 01:09 PM

AND..i just peeped a battle u dropped on the 3rd..u r ...garbage..if u dont have a mic dont waste my fuckin time...i never said i was rich..

AITZ 08-07-05 01:18 PM

iv got a mic bitch, was i callin you out? did i say step to me son, i was just tellin u my opinion on what u look like n how low of a ride ur rollin in, chyeah call me garbage, im fuckin elevating bitch...naw i aint wastin ur time, ur wastin ur own fuckin time comin at me like this

[.:D:.] 08-07-05 01:27 PM

nah im not wastin my time..my day doesnt start until sun down..ima night person..u gay now?? tellin me ya opinion of how i look..smh..how low of a ride..son u a bad breed of wigga man...every nigga kno what it is..Lacs Lincolns Crown Vics and Buicks son..step ya game up lil one..

AITZ 08-07-05 01:43 PM

chyeah, aiight then, but theres 1 thing i gotta ask, the watts on ur 2 12 inches...what is it..cause what i dont get is, u blew up the 1000 watt amp..and they placed a 400 watt in there...makes me think a lil 400 watt'a would be gone in matter of minutes

$haniĀ¢e 08-08-05 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outspoken
WTF IS THAT....damn motherfucka is big around the waist GORDIFLON.
lol
there has to a negetaive post in every members pics

:spit: LMFAO... :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry Darryl I had to laugh.

Wicked One 08-08-05 05:02 PM

Straight Pics i guess...Buick aight...Should get some tight Rims or something lol....But yeah stay up...