RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   When you break up with someone (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245877)

JPoll 03-27-08 04:43 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^well said.

JTR 03-27-08 05:18 PM

yea you're right I should just be a scum bag and do that

Dabatos 03-27-08 07:09 PM

yeah bro I kno whow you feel, me and my girl now been 2gether like almost 3 years now and still her fam dont know. If they found out they would take her phone away, ground her like fck and jst shit no way to contact each other. But yeah bro if ya are already broken up g'd luck. Theres no way to let go of anything like that as easy as you would hope. Just try your best to do shit you would do as if ya wern't together. Go kick it with your friends longer, shit make a sick rap song and dang these type of these you go through make anyones track ill. Than just start lookin for someone else. If ya in high school or college iono, but if ya are in college jst say ya are goin to school and secretly meet up bro. Theres a lot of shit you can do, just gotta think. G'd luck fam.

JTR 03-27-08 07:29 PM

Ur girls asian huh?

Dabatos 03-27-08 07:40 PM

ofcourse lol. But I'm bout to leave her, just moved to LA from San francisco.. too many girls here jockin me bro too hard to withstand lol. I prefer asians cuz ofcourse im asian lol. I actually got my current girl because of the music i made. Crazy rite? lol haha

JTR 03-27-08 09:54 PM

Im white and i dont really like white girls. I get a lot of attention from chicks just cuz I rap, I thought it'd be a turn off but the girls dig it lol. Also cuz im fucking hot so that helps. But word man LA got those fineee bitches, san fran got those... well... homoes

Phenom-in-all 03-27-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
You can't date her jtr. You're from completly different worlds. You're a Montague and she's a Capulet. The families have been at war for way too long to allow this union. I FORBID IT.

beat me to it. but word, i been there. it ain't pretty. word.

Terumoto 03-27-08 10:31 PM

Equally as annoying is not being able to be with somebody because of distance _-_

Dabatos 03-27-08 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Equally as annoying is not being able to be with somebody because of distance _-_

drives you crazy as fck.

J. Luth 03-27-08 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Im white and i dont really like white girls. I get a lot of attention from chicks just cuz I rap, I thought it'd be a turn off but the girls dig it lol. Also cuz im fucking hot so that helps. But word man LA got those fineee bitches, san fran got those... well... homoes

how the fuck could it be a turn off? lol

shit if you can do anything musical, as long as it's not some gay shit like violin or the flute or some shit, will be positive son.

JTR 03-27-08 11:06 PM

Man you're brown, what do you know bout being classified as a wigger everytime you tell someone you rap lol, to some girls it is a turn off, because they hear that automatically assume you act like a wannabe black kid like the dumb french kids over here act like. Even though I don't even dress or act like that lol...

J. Luth 03-27-08 11:09 PM

yea, but still son, then drop the "I'ma drummer bitch" card on em. They ain't need to know you ain't play no more son

JTR 03-27-08 11:22 PM

Lol I Do.......

Indeph 03-27-08 11:33 PM

Some white girls actually look good though. You've betrayed your race JTR. And I heard white girls in canada supposed to look REALLY good too. Horrible. Hitler is looking down on you and frowning.

Indeph 03-27-08 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

die indeph

what .