RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Chief vs J.D (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223623)

CRiSS-CROSS 03-16-06 01:09 PM

This was feedback posted for Chief

Just checkin the polls.. good track chief............................................. ..................

J.D 03-19-06 07:31 AM

.............uppin................................ .

J.D 03-25-06 05:00 AM

.................................................. .....

Blackmage 03-30-06 12:02 AM

Voted For: J.D

I gotta go with jd on this one actually

Not too much depth here. Sheif i liked your flo really and it didn't stumble but the punches just weren't there for me. I didn't like the beats but the only relevanat punch to me was the you can't finish a song by yourself.

Alot of your punches JD were played but there were a few i liked and a few made me laugh a little even if they're played to some of the vets i liked em so. Your flo was on point most the while, you stumbled a few times so don't try to cram too many words into one sentence and you'll be good.

v/JD

No hate RTF if you guys feel like it if not don't worry about it.

Tempa 03-31-06 12:25 AM

With the intro and effects you had better production than he did. I also think you had better delivery. As far as the way you spit you remind me a little of eminem. However lyrically you didn't really do anything. You had virtually no punchlines. If you would of had a couple of punch lines i would of handed you the vote but i'm gonna have to give it to JD.

Tempa 03-31-06 12:29 AM

Ah shit. My bad JD i think i just accidentally voted for Chief. All i did was post feedback and it gave him my vote. I ain't been here in a while so my bad. If you can get it changed go ahead here's my post giving my vote to JD.

Young Blaze 03-31-06 10:51 AM

Voted For: Chief

V/chief.....this was a decent audio battle...jd ur verse was ight but ur flow needs work an punchs too...chief came wit a pretty good diss u had nice punchs an decent flow...u take this battle...

SUPERVILLAIN 04-02-06 06:25 PM

just checkin' the polls...

nice shit fellas......very nice indeed. keep up the dope work. ^^^UPPIN'!!!

s.v., c.s.

Jay Rose 04-08-06 03:26 PM

i think sheif got this one....i mean it was close...cuz the effects on your vocals hurt you alot....

one mic- you had a better flow, w/ multis, and good punches but your punches were very generic...he had a lil more personals....which i see is a big factor in battles, cuz you can re-use punches but personals are different all the time.....you kept it close tho....but my battle goes to sheif....

can't finish not one song by yourself....haha that one was belt level....i think it took it puls the beat switch was on flow....close but ima go with sheif....

Valerie 04-08-06 04:26 PM

..................................checkin the polls................

J.D 04-09-06 06:55 AM

yerrr i think i lost this aswell actually, good battle though...........

Past Tense 04-09-06 06:57 AM

checkin the polllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssss

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-16-06 09:23 PM

This was feedback posted for J.D

...FIRST DUDE,it would help if u pointed out which track it is on ur soundclick

J.D 04-17-06 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...FIRST DUDE,it would help if u pointed out which track it is on ur soundclick

wtf?? are you completely retarded??? im battlin Chief, theres a track called "Chief diss" on my s/c page, i wud've thort it was quite obvious what track it is lmaoo

Enygma 05-07-06 06:30 PM

JD - first I noticed all the dead space in the beginning. You coulda said something in there....got us hype for the track. Your vocals were pretty clear. You had a couple alright punches in teh beginning, but then you were pretty much just self glorifying and shit. It works if you just throw them in a few bars, but this was mostly self glory in my opinion. Then you forgot to cut the beat off at the end.....I seriously hate that. It shows lazyness....

Chief - Wasn't really feeling the intro too much. Your flow was pretty nice on this one. You also had a pretty good presence. The first verse was pretty much self glory, but the hook and the second verse were where you made your money. I think you should have got rid of the hard SSSSS in your vocals, but other than that, I thought it was a pretty good track. Beat change....lol. This verse killed it.....lol. You came at him pretty hard with it. Good job man.

Vote - Chief