RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   how you gonna claim to be a m.c (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139789)

D-ICED 08-05-04 12:13 AM

look 2 of my groupies in one room.tell me this if im so trash why you post on all my threads?why until i blacklisted you did you vote in all my battles?why are you posting in my crew forum?why do you constantly want to battle me?cuz you know im nice and only dr votes make me lose i freestyle you post written shit all the time bitch and in audio ill merk you im just waiting to get a mic bitch :cussing:

For$akeN 08-05-04 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
look 2 of my groupies in one room.tell me this if im so trash why you post on all my threads?why until i blacklisted you did you vote in all my battles?why are you posting in my crew forum?why do you constantly want to battle me?cuz you know im nice and only dr votes make me lose i freestyle you post written shit all the time bitch and in audio ill merk you im just waiting to get a mic bitch :cussing:

hahah your whiny about everything aren't u?

Know-Gimix 08-05-04 12:24 AM

"Tell 'em why you mad son!"

D-ICED 08-05-04 12:29 AM

naw for real how the fuck i argue with a mathafucka and he goes to my battles right after and votes aganist me thats that sucka shit forsaken and her friends do

DV8 08-05-04 12:43 AM

damn your seriously takin this way 2 personal caliph,goo'luck not havin hate votes with audio..its still the same sites...you should jus calm down n be the bigger person if there fuckin with you so much....i'll tell ya i've even noticed that shit actual follows you dawg....but i don't kno the whole story n i don't wanna kno cause i bet its equal blame...you gotta admit dawg you do talk alot of shit sometimes.....pc

D-ICED 08-05-04 01:25 AM

i dont talk shit i responde to it

Yung Duke 08-05-04 01:37 AM

Shut the fuck Up. all I hear is whinin. The only thing I agree wit Caliph about is what does what u look like gotta do wit it. but besides that, shut the fuck up. just like you cant do audio yet, some other people also cant. How the hell u gonna say someone aint a mc when all u know them from is this computer. yea here they are textees but some fo the wackest text you see couls easily merk someone in audio. so just like u said how we claim we mc's, how the fuck you gonna say we aint. just like we dont know shit bout how good u rap from ya looks, you dont know shit bout those who dot do audio. I know plenty of people who do audio on here that aint in the studio, and I know plenty who CANT do audio that are. so basically if u dont like the votin then go to another fuckin site, dont say someone aint an mc from it. and like i said before shut the fuck up about it. than you all for ya time :thefinger

Introspect. 08-05-04 01:54 AM

stop maken threads uve made like 3 already

D-ICED 08-05-04 03:07 AM

fuck you and blueprint bitch and a real mc admits when a rapper is nice instead of hatin like a little bitch

Introspect. 08-05-04 03:10 AM

shut tha fuck up

D-ICED 08-05-04 03:11 AM

you shut up bitchass jay-z dick rider be original.the blueprint :laugh: and a pic of jay-z total rider i want a crew battle bitch

Introspect. 08-05-04 03:13 AM

rofl u battle us rofl u will get merked by all of us

D-ICED 08-05-04 03:15 AM

fuck that bitch i put a vote in my crew forum for everybody to decide but i want you bitch

Introspect. 08-05-04 03:31 AM

ooo scared now

D-ICED 08-05-04 03:39 AM

you should be bitch :laugh: