RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Coldest on this site..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245010)

J Summers 12-20-07 12:16 AM

theese cats is consistant, progressing, perform, promote, and actually make advancements in they career... thats why they the coldest...

Tha .Q 12-20-07 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickard.
i guess mediocre is the thing to be..word up.

oh and

ike >Tonyself
ike >Tito
ike > Enstinctz
ike >Jay 286

tha Q ........Questionable.

Ike> J summz

^^That list...is basically all the audio on this site....

there's been no influx of new talent in a while

Dickard. 12-20-07 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
theese cats is consistant, progressing, perform, promote, and actually make advancements in they career... thats why they the coldest...

that doesnt make there music actually "good" cuz ike is dope..as fuck...and a lot better than u....and he's not preforming ne where....

idk i guess its up in the air..u can argue if u want....i really dont care tho..

u do shit u preform....but ur music isnt as entertaining...lyrically ...ur voice is gay..idk i just dont feeel it.

sry.

*Froze* 12-20-07 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
^^That list...is basically all the audio on this site....

there's been no influx of new talent in a while

http://myspace.com/chemicalchange

Anyways....

lol....

J Summers 12-20-07 09:43 AM

i didnt say shit about gassin myself at all.... ike is good.. yeah.. but he's not marketable....and i didnt say that all i speak is truth.. thats my opinion ...you are more than entitled to your own

Cola 12-20-07 11:06 AM

Quote:
i didnt say shit about gassin myself at all.... ike is good.. yeah.. but he's not marketable....and i didnt say that all i speak is truth.. thats my opinion ...you are more than entitled to your own

King Me, bitch!

Dickard. 12-20-07 11:11 AM

Quote:

this is true j summers this is true.

and it made me happy that an arguement did not happen.

ike > j summers.

L.E 12-20-07 11:16 AM

-Sighs-

I remember when I used to make it onto lists.

Oh well, mediocre is good. :thumbup:

Tha .Q 12-20-07 11:52 AM

look...isn't arguing over who is better than whom like arguin over who has the bigger dick?

geesh guys...

and we ALL KNOW...my dick is bigger than urs

damn

ugh

L.E 12-20-07 12:09 PM

Lol.

But on a serious not...

I think pretty much everybody on this site who does audio is above average...it's not like you can find anybody on the street who can lay down a decent track.

Zone Out 12-20-07 05:24 PM

Quote:

If you're talkin about marketability then Im number 1.

Young, black, from the hood, attractive.

Tha .Q 12-20-07 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

Good thing the market accepts all types...

Biggie Smalls: Not Young...Black...Unattractive...Went to Private school = Greatest of all time.

:thumbup:

Zone Out 12-20-07 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Good thing the market accepts all types...

Biggie Smalls: Not Young...Black...Unattractive...Went to Private school = Greatest of all time.

:thumbup:

That was way back when though.
This is 2008.

JTR 12-20-07 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

Im marketable, i'm like the white version of soulja boy without the gay lyrics and no dance moves

iamthatdude87 12-20-07 07:14 PM

since when was hip hop based on lyrics? if i can recall hip hop was dance music frrom the begining... look at that song "rappers delight" that aint lyrical at all ...lyrically hip hop didnt start becomin a trend till recently...yall should know where hip hop came from..and for you dumb ppl im not sayin that song what started hip hop..im jus sayin theres more to hip hop then jus lyrics....wit that sed u gotta know to theres diff. genres in hip hop too...so before you hate look into some shit....the hardest thing about comin up in the game is what "look" you goin for...you gotta have that uniqness to you thats appeallin..im pretty sure lotta ppl can make the same music thats on the radio..but if u aint got no style, direction, goals, shows, promotion ect.. im sorry you jus gonna be an internet rapper... what rapper doesnt do shows? besides the few "so called" rappers on rv that are ever so dope .