RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WOW rapverse is alot better than RB (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245992)

Indeph 04-11-08 03:40 AM

RV was better than RB when it was relaunched still and a little while after it became RV. After that it was deaded.

DiePod 04-11-08 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Recently been banned huh?

I was banned for beating chrit 6 years ago.

and yeh.....this site basicly died when i left

DiePod 04-11-08 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
nah, graphics really even at it's peak was never big factor of drawing people to the site only was good for the current members who wanted sigs. It was still active like year or two after that. with KORV 3 and then the LBL. Kempo brought most of the top names on the site to come join RV for that. The time the site really "died" was when people stopped battling (aka leagues died down and tourneys) and also it was when most of the bigger audio heads stopped coming and not caring bout rules, etc

It died when we all stopped audio battling.

When the empire/jet beef stopped......
or jet/seventhird and all of OYD beef stopped.......

believe it or not....beef is what keeps a site like this goin. with out the hatred drama and constant competition, there is no reason to be here.

Im not back by the way......just a stat i noticed and felt the need to post it up. I dont even rap ne more.......maybe like a verse every six months or so if i get the urge.....

ne ways....GO CELTICS

J.Roy 04-12-08 12:04 AM

this site died when triple n and apexx stopped posting. Those guys gave this site so much damn knowledge when it came to the rap game and ect. There battles against each other were tight too. Most entertaining battles.

Willie Diction 04-12-08 03:14 AM

it really musta died after i left like 06 haha

L.E 04-12-08 04:28 PM

I actually think the death of the site came when people stopped voting on battles.

They just didn't are anymore.

La Cosa Nostra 04-12-08 06:59 PM

right... guys..

the sites 'so-called' dead because the majority of vets here got over net battling... straight up

its not any other reason, the general chat section isnt even dead either it gets daily posting...

if vets were still battling, then newbs would still have people to aspire to, the site would continue to elevate..

but i doubt its gonna happen again...

Terumoto 04-12-08 07:11 PM

I reckon rap forums in general have become less popular recently...

Cause all of us, we were kids and the music they were playing on the radio was some pretty nice raps... I know listening to the great rappers of the 90s inspired me to start rapping.

Now what do the kids have? Soulja Boy and all that shit. You rarely ever hear decent rap on mainstream radio.

I dunno, just an idea..

La Cosa Nostra 04-12-08 07:18 PM

plus theres no 8 mile these days to get a bunch of stupid kids wanting to fulfil their rap battling fantasys.......

thats a big downer on rap battling forum's popularity......

Terumoto 04-12-08 07:24 PM

Oh yeah... They should do another one of those or something.

I've actually never seen that movie -_-

L.E 04-12-08 07:38 PM

Blah.

Times change. Music comes and goes in and out of popularity.

Rap = my kid's version of the 80's.

Am I wrong, or am I right?

J. Luth 04-12-08 08:33 PM

ok so i'm 100%

diepod= carson jet

M&rk 04-17-08 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic The Goonie
Top Keywords Driving Traffic to:
rapverse.com

1. lazarus rapper documentary
2. steps to mui tai kickboxing
3. the game still disses 50 cent wi...the game still disses 50 cent with fat rat
4. what do they say about guys with...what do they say about guys with big hands or feet?
5. "money fill up banks

huh?..........................

High-Dro 04-18-08 12:21 AM

rapsites died when hip hop did

Terumoto 04-18-08 01:31 AM

That doesn't really explain all of the rap sites and hip hop music there is, though...