RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dang Do You All Believe This About Jay-z (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238278)

Journal!st 04-23-07 11:56 AM

jay is jay

low chart shit or sales or drop sdont matter he still makes money left to right ya know

Ebircs 04-23-07 11:56 AM

doubt it...................................

Past Tense 04-23-07 06:08 PM

I doubt it.........i think those were the only people that wanted to buy it.........hence everyone wants there Rich Boys and Mike Jones these days

So.Rell 04-24-07 11:17 AM

Lol he actually does have it on Lock...President of Def Jam...Def Jam can take out ANY Record Label...its a power house

top C krit. 04-27-07 12:50 AM

Ah..I don't see why he ouwld do this, he has already got so much respect in the rap game..some haters but overall pretty good rep.. idk why he would fuckin waste money to put his numbers up..thats pretty lo

Young Sin 04-27-07 03:25 PM

Def Jam is fallin off... unless def jam just doesnt like New York based rappers... Fab MEthod Man Red Man.... tha list goes on.... all of them have a or possed to have had a album in tha past 06 or 07 year.... have you heard anything

Ebircs 04-27-07 05:26 PM

why r all ya'll talking like this shits fact????

lol...its a letter from "some dude" from "somewhere"

some stupid mah fuckers

Cola 04-27-07 05:33 PM

hahahahha ....^^^ owned so many people

Dufflebag Boy 04-27-07 08:56 PM

i defintly dont doubt that he did. jay-z never was in it for the money, not even for the art. he was in it for the fame. he couldnt do anything else and cant rap. all he can do is recite anonymous lines from raps legends and put it to a diffrent beat. so its no surprise he'd try to despretaly stay on top by cheating once again. this time he's buying his own albums to outsell others. the only thing he can do by himself is to buy himself. lol thats messed up

chip 04-29-07 08:10 AM

^messed up, but u might be right... Jay was never my favorite, but i always respected his flow... then Cam came out with that shit showing Jay's lines and where he stole them from... man, shit was sad...

Lungz 04-30-07 06:37 PM

He's a biter, and just like in the net, I don't respect no fucking biter {Fuck you Carlos Mencia}. But on the real, whether he has skill or not, or buys his own albums to make himself look good, he is still making the dough, and in the end thats fucking enough....lol

So.Rell 05-04-07 07:31 PM

Lol why does everybody think Cam'Ron came out with the Biter not a Writer...that's been out way before Cam even met Jay

xCadaverx 05-05-07 05:01 PM

It's possible, but I doubt it.

Jay has a large fan-base..
even bigger than that.

Ransum 05-05-07 06:27 PM

jay z is a bitch if he did that and lost all my respect....

chip 05-06-07 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
It's possible, but I doubt it.

Jay has a large fan-base..
even bigger than that.

true, he does have a large fan base... and a large portion of that fan base has limewire...