RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White People Sayin "nigga" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145950)

world famous 08-29-04 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
well yes it does mean something no matter what context you use it......cause it was used as a word to degrade the black man and in many cases still is...and when you say
wazz up my " " its still wrong to use it cause you refering to you black friend or white friend as being you slave.....and to me in any case is still wrong.....

Peayce

not if thats not how you use it .

thats like you saying that whenever I say times im talking about multiplication. Many words have multiple meanings, ya know.. nigga included.

Lyriclesolja 08-29-04 03:14 AM

yeah but lets say you walk up to a black man that you have known for years
and you say sup my " " 9 times out of 10 he's gonna be offended.....and in ANY WAY that you use it, it still refers to slavery and slavery is wrong...and yes there are many ways to use it but in any context its wrong...

Peayce

lil C.A.L.I 08-29-04 03:17 AM

Westside Nigga!

50Cal. 08-29-04 03:22 AM

im famous whateva nigga :laugh: thats a old pic got up dick face and i say as i please im a real gansta faggot with a rapsheet to prove it bitch most of you is pussy internet thugs cant even drive yet still in high school little boys and will never come to ny talking shit dont worry youll alaway a be the biggest gansta in canada and nebraska :laugh:

schema 08-29-04 03:23 AM

Lyriclesoulja are you an alias bc you remind me of this dude that ive heard before...shit what was his name...thats right...you are Dr. Phil's alias...say hey to oprah for me...dont say "hey nigga" though or she might have an emotional breakdown...

50Cal. 08-29-04 03:23 AM

^lol soldier sunned :laugh:

Lyriclesolja 08-29-04 03:26 AM

what you mad cause i dont say dat word or sum.......chill out dog dats my opinion......

Peayce

Con-seeded 08-29-04 04:57 AM

i could care less who uses it as long as it aint directed towards me as a slur, if you using in refference to me or my fam in a disrespectful way then we got issues but hell if you white black mexican asian or whatever who cares as long as you aint caring meanin behind it i kno most white cats feel uncomfortable usin it

La Cosa Nostra 08-29-04 05:05 AM

I dont use it.. Not because I dont want to offend people.. Its just immature for people that arnt black to say it..

Itd be kinda like me talking in chinese just because I love chinese people. Its not something im concearned with.

Kayem 08-29-04 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet
I dont use it.. Not because I dont want to offend people.. Its just immature for people that arnt black to say it..

Itd be kinda like me talking in chinese just because I love chinese people. Its not something im concearned with.

Yeah Word To All That^ I Jus Wouldn't Say It At All ... Doesn't Sound Right Comin From A White Person ...

Enhance 08-29-04 07:28 AM

you wont say nigga in real life.

so i dont care..

Logic The Goonie 08-29-04 07:45 AM

word to that, word to that...:thumbup:

TURBAN 08-29-04 12:21 PM

ehh its a no no for the white boys to say "nigga" thats bout the second time, i think i have said it on this site, other time was with in context also. haha yea "jus say no to nigga"
peace -1-

Enygma 08-29-04 12:49 PM

I really could care less what anyone thinks about this topic anymore. I'll say Nigga all day if I fucking feel like it. No one is going to do anything about it so STOP MAKING THESE STUPID THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Black Plague 08-29-04 12:58 PM

I'm black, grew up and still live in the ghetto, so i grew up wit the word... I don't understand why if we were called Niggers as a racist term for 200 years why we would now call each other this as a friendly word..it jus don't make sense to me...

I say it but i guess it's because i grew up with it and it is a common part of my vocab, but to me it doesn't make sense why we say it