RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Papoose vs Fat Joe (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245629)

Cola 03-07-08 01:32 PM

heres my dick _________________________________________) now you can suck it.

Zone Out 03-07-08 05:07 PM

It dont matter how may people you got with you.
They still scrapped one on one
how you lose street cred for shootin someone the fair one and losing?

WhoAmI 03-07-08 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
heres my dick _________________________________________) now you can suck it.

typical idiotic response from someone with no prospects smh
i can always click the lil cross at the top right of my window and you no longer exist, there aint shit u can do to change the fact that your life is a failure lol

have a nice one im going sleep

ILL GEE 03-07-08 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
It dont matter how may people you got with you.
They still scrapped one on one
how you lose street cred for shootin someone the fair one and losing?

again... iwas just going off odf the interview that i heard from paps on the radio... i listened to fat joe's interview after i posted this... somebody is lying.... both claim to have whipped the other person's ass... but i must admit... Paps danced around a few questions... i more inclined to believe Fat Joe...

oh... and with that said, street cred is still intact

ILL GEE 03-07-08 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
last thing i heard IG was in the army fighting for YOUR country

and you're doing WHAT to benefit anyone other than yourself?

give respect where it's due

true dat... but i'm out now... and... i STILL work very closely with the military doing the same kind of work. I just ignore kats like that.... it ain't worth it man. I got better things to do... like saving soldiers lives.... werd

xCadaverx 03-09-08 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Heard on the radio yesterday that Fat Joe stepped to Paps on some grown man shyt.... and ended up getting a two piece with a biscuit for talking out da side of his neck!... i'm just saying... if you rolling 9 deep on someone with only 2 dudes with him...you ain't supposed to be taking an "L"...

Fat Joe... ya losing ya street cred, man....

comments? views?

So I don't really understand anything you just said, but if your saying Fat Joe ended up with an ox in his fuckin neck gtfooo.

Pap hit em twice in the face, cops came, show cancelled, Cass didn't see anything.

www.thisis50.com
^interviews on the main page.

ILL GEE 03-14-08 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
So I don't really understand anything you just said, but if your saying Fat Joe ended up with an ox in his fuckin neck gtfooo.

Pap hit em twice in the face, cops came, show cancelled, Cass didn't see anything.

www.thisis50.com
^interviews on the main page.

lol...nahhhh,,,, paps was telling dudes he he gave fat joe a fat lip on the radio.... fat joe says he whooped paps ass.... they got different stories... but i tend to believe joe.... paps story is a lil suspect and he was avoiding answering certain questions directly related to the situation... my peops from NY say paps is soft....you do the math

Cola 03-19-08 11:38 AM

check the new Pap song/diss he did on Fat Joe...shit is just fucking crazy funny

J.Roy 03-19-08 11:53 AM

If Big Pun was still alive i'm sure Joe would have plenty of ghostwritten battle disses towards Pap. Even though I dislike both of these emcees I don't see papoose losing this one.

JTR 03-19-08 04:11 PM

But Joe isn't denying coming in with 9 guys, which was pussy in the first place, why bring 9 guys with you if you gonna fight one on one? And neither of them had scratches so they both didn't do much. Yea the pic was fake but come on, 50 would fuck Joe up, and im sure Pap could box that dude, he's big but out of shape hardcore...

Nynth Degree 03-20-08 08:02 AM

I heard Papoose was talking shit, so Joe took 3 guys with him into a hotel and went knocking on each door till he found Papoose, who also had 3 guys with him. Then they went 4 on 4 and Joe's crew whupped 'em. I think it's pretty funny, with Papoose's overrated ass.

iamthatdude87 03-20-08 07:38 PM

^ AGREED on all hiphop they sed casidy sed pap had like 8 dudes and joe had like 3 and joe went room 2 room lookin for pap. i really think pap got the beatin for real.

03-20-08 08:43 PM

well fat joe's a big dude I don't doubt he rolls wit 'em 2

Cola 03-21-08 01:06 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8WkD4nR97I

^^ pretty good break down

_Talksic_ 05-17-08 10:09 PM

ive heard both sides of the story i cant imagine papoose beating up fat joe..doesnt seem to me like it went down like that.especially if fat joe had 9 dudes with him vs pappoose with 2 dudes