RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   8 Mile Soundtrack (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216854)

L.E 01-05-06 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
Y'all two faggots rely too much on your net egos ^

Word...why the hell should they care that I enjoy Eminem's music..?

Immature.

Magic5 01-05-06 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
Y'all two faggots rely too much on your net egos ^

How am I relying on anything to post in this thread? Lmao. That doesn't even make sense, queerboy.

H.D. 01-23-06 08:10 PM

ehhh I only disagree with you on You must love me, and the R's track... that shit was rocking to me... but overall this was a really good album... probably one of the best soundtracks I've ever brought period.

Shawn Phillips 01-24-06 03:50 PM

dope dope cd.. Lose Yourself has to be the GREATEST song to pump some one up before some type of game r shit..i STIL listen to it before ever ball game..

overall: 8/10 - some songs i didnt like, and some of the artists on it i didnt like it, but everything of emine,m on it was 10/10

AITZ 02-09-06 06:02 AM

lose yourself is a real dope track...so dope i could smoke it'

BabyCapone 02-25-06 02:35 PM

This album is extremely old but hell it was some hott shit

Sik Wit It 03-15-06 09:13 PM

Of course you gonna rate it good you fuckin Eminem-lover. Over-rated those shits.

Dirty Nigga 03-17-06 12:08 PM

That 50 track 'Places to go' is one of his better songs since signin to aftermath...

-Substance- 03-18-06 09:21 AM

rakim's song, loose yourself, rabbit run, and 8 mile, were the dopest tracks.....

(X)eed 03-24-06 04:05 AM

^^^^^^^^
i swear... ths soundtrack... motivated me..sooo fuckin much... this soundtrack wuz soo awesome.... loved almost evry track xcept that fag 50 cent... he killd tha songs he wuz in.. but otherwise .. it wuz sick

(X)eed 04-15-06 08:02 AM

8 mile tha song...... owns.... its sick

Appocolyptik 06-08-06 12:33 PM

I didn't really like your review to be honest, you really underated some of the tracks and it was like you didn't listen to some of them at all. Lose Yourself and R.A.K.I.M were 10/10's without a doubt. Wasting my Time was 9/10 at least, maybe 9.5. 50's tracks were wack as fuck, his verse in Love Me ruined what could have been dope as fuck, Em killed it. But 50's verse was shamefully wack. Lmao at giving rap game 8.5 and Places to Go 9, they're both mediocre.

I feel you both overated some tracks and really underated others. My 8 Mile review was much more accurate.

Czar Bishop 06-10-06 03:48 PM

The 8 Mile Soundtrack infected me with the disease that is wiggerness. Thanks alot, Marshall.

Logic The Goonie 08-28-06 05:10 PM

Gangstarr is a group just so you know. Rabbit Run is Em's dopest song period, not just on this CD. R.A.K.I.M. wasn't that dope though, it was kinda Ra starting a set of multi's dope and then using the same set until it's not entirely fluid in terms of making sense. Some other stuff but I just wanted to drop in.

L.E 08-29-06 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
I didn't really like your review to be honest, you really underated some of the tracks and it was like you didn't listen to some of them at all. Lose Yourself and R.A.K.I.M were 10/10's without a doubt. Wasting my Time was 9/10 at least, maybe 9.5. 50's tracks were wack as fuck, his verse in Love Me ruined what could have been dope as fuck, Em killed it. But 50's verse was shamefully wack. Lmao at giving rap game 8.5 and Places to Go 9, they're both mediocre.

I feel you both overated some tracks and really underated others. My 8 Mile review was much more accurate.

What the fuck...? Who cares about accuracy. It's what I thought about the CD.

Don't run in here and start critiquing my opinion.