RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   R.I.P To The Pope (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184607)

Charlie~Manson 04-01-05 11:41 PM

man he jus a man and men die everyday so respect to his family and all that but i aint kno the dude so it really does nothin to me...i dont kno much about catholics but i guess he did alot for them but since i aint catholic he didnt do nothin for me and i kno somebody gon take this up the ass its nothin personal he just aint God so his death aint no sadder than the next man's in my book!

R.I.P's to:

*****Sidney aka Rambo*****
A-Rabb
James Byrd
Theresa
Dashay
Ikky
Don sr.
*****Ma richardson *****
Chris
Donte
*****Ant Dawg*****

^^^these is people that died and it hurts me but yall dont kno them so it probably doesnt make u that sad thats same way i feel about the pope

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 11:58 PM

Honestly, I felt worse about Cochran dying than about the poep. I hope the Karol Wojtyla suffers a horribly painful and slow fate.

Durban 04-02-05 12:00 AM

your an idiot^^^
but i spose everyones opinion for themself!

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 12:48 AM

I'm an idiot? why, do you approv eof mass murderers?

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 01:08 AM

^^^^^dont shit talk about tha pope have sum respect really.....nuff said
i hope

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
^^^^^dont shit talk about tha pope have sum respect really.....nuff said
i hope

"nuff said", lol. You shoulda jsut said "yes, I support a mass murderer". Woulda looked less stupid. I got more respect for the shit under my shoes.

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 01:14 AM

your an idiot i dont give a fukk wut u say its my religion so stop talkin shit for no reason did he hurt u in sumway?????if not leave tha man die with sum respect....

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
your an idiot i dont give a fukk wut u say its my religion so stop talkin shit for no reason did he hurt u in sumway?????if not leave tha man die with sum respect....

"your an idiot". Please learn to spell, for starters. And your own ignorance is what makes you look so damn dumb. Your "pope" contradicts your "religion" you love so much. He's directly killed more people than you could possibly imagine when he was selling Zyklon B to the Nazis before he gave a flying fuck about religion. And I should let him die in respect? They should have a mass pissing on his corpse as it's dragged through the streets.

Kordozar 04-02-05 01:22 AM

What The Fucc Cus?? Stop Hatin On The Man So What If He Did Thiss Or That He Changed His Ways And Started Getting Into Religions You Being Ignorant By Sayin Piss On Somebodies Corpses Nigga Shut The Hell Up Sayin That Dumb Shit Every One Makes Mistakes So Don't Get All On His Case About Something That Happend Before We Were All Born............

..Decree.. 04-02-05 01:28 AM

im catholic so pope is mah religion BUT dude never did anything for me so when he goes ill say RIP but i dunno why you kiddos get worked up about it life goes on..=1=

Kawn Flixx 04-02-05 02:07 AM

R.I.P POPE JOHN PAUL II... Let God show you the light

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
What The Fucc Cus?? Stop Hatin On The Man So What If He Did Thiss Or That He Changed His Ways And Started Getting Into Religions You Being Ignorant By Sayin Piss On Somebodies Corpses Nigga Shut The Hell Up Sayin That Dumb Shit Every One Makes Mistakes So Don't Get All On His Case About Something That Happend Before We Were All Born............

No he didn't. He got into religion to escape persecution for his Nazi war crimes. The Pope was i and forever will be a Jewish man. His parents were jewish and he's still jewish to this day - which is why he still wears a yamica. Educate yourself before you start crying about me ripping your idols apart.

Bangalore 04-02-05 03:38 AM

don't worry bout it Jesus was Jewish to... Shalom!

Yung_Dragon 04-02-05 04:05 PM

RIP to tha Pope.

M-Eazy 04-02-05 04:06 PM

Didn't dude just die about 1hr ago?