RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   thurdshift vs Avalon (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221552)

thurdshift 02-10-06 12:42 PM

lol.....GREAT JOB!!!!!! i want your midi controller, ur wastin it

Ebircs 02-10-06 01:17 PM

Voted For: thurdshift

vote = thirdshift....

i liked this shit a bit more because..it was kinda simple..and even a lil laid back for a club joint.....

ava's shit was nice but that whoewwww sound killed it for me i think man.....but the fluets or wtf ever in their were hot to death yo

thurdshift 02-11-06 09:03 PM

good look.....uppin this shit rite here....come on RV dont sleep

thurdshift 02-13-06 10:15 AM

uppipn............................................ .........

thurdshift 02-17-06 04:05 PM

aaghhhhhh uppin!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thurdshift 02-22-06 04:14 PM

god damn can someone please fuckin vote for cryin out loud

The-King 02-23-06 10:02 PM

Voted For: Avalon

i think this beat sounded better....

Magic5 03-01-06 06:55 PM

This was feedback posted for Avalon

Avalon is a beast. Let me check the polls though and stuff.

L.E 03-01-06 11:20 PM

This was feedback posted for thurdshift

Polls..................

B. Magik 03-05-06 10:32 AM

This was feedback posted for thurdshift

You Owned Him............

thurdshift 03-05-06 05:14 PM

good look i appreciate it....lets get the votes people

p4ntzistheish 03-07-06 05:23 PM

Voted For: thurdshift

-This is an L*F*S* Review-

aiight This is a good beat battle. Sad there's so few of these. Anyway let's get to it.

3rd Shift

This is the truth. I like the melody, easily could hear it in a club. Synth was pretty good, not something I personally use but how you use it is good. Overall this is a club banga for sure. Get someone good on it (ME ME ME! lol) and you got a hit.

Avalon

Meh. This was a good beat, but not a club beat per se. I mean I couldn't hear this in a club and see girlies jumpin. I don't know it doesn't have that club/crunk feel to it. But don't get me wrong it's a good beat.

Overall: 3rd gets it. He was more on topic with the beat, and heis just oh so good. Word.

thurdshift 03-07-06 05:30 PM

gangsta gangsta....liets close this out....2 more votes

Abraxas 03-20-06 09:45 PM

This was feedback posted for Avalon

I think Avalon took this... I'm not going to vote cuase i really don't have experience in audio battle judging...

Tempa 03-31-06 12:41 AM

Voted For: Avalon

Aight, just wanna let ya'll know it sucked ass voting on this cuz i feel it was real close.
ThurdShift: Overall beat was tight. I'd make a track on it but the beat seemed a little laid back to be "take it to tha club". LIke i said it was real close, credit and props to both.

Avalon: I really wasn't feelin tha intro. Just didn't match. And i also didn't like the little sound of a pepper grinder in tha background. But i think the rest of your beat was dope and you won it by a hair. Your beat fit better to "take it to tha club".

Vote - - - Avalon.