RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   middle school (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249864)

JTR 03-26-09 03:12 PM

lol yea man, that's just one of the minor stories... cuz if I started saying some of the real crazy shit I did in class chances are kids on here would call me a liar so forget it...

I got kicked out of 2 highschools before I finally graduated haha

Cola 03-26-09 03:25 PM

my nig be packin knifes and bread to school

whoa!

WhoAmI 03-26-09 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
One time I brought a toaster to school with me in my backpack to first period, I pulled it out of my bag and plugged it into the power outlet, then proceeded to put two slices of bread in it and start toasting them... The teacher had his back turned to us, as he was writing examples on the board. When the toast finally popped up done and ready, he turned and asked me "What the fuck are you doing?" To which I replied "It's my fucking breakfast, relax". I then pulled the butter knife out the bag along with the peanut butter and started to spread that shit on....

Oh yea, he called the Principal to come to class and I was suspended for one day...

LMAOOOO *dies*

JTR 03-26-09 03:43 PM

Lol fo real, I got suspended for a day cuz I brought a plant to class... like a regular ass plant from my house and I put it on my desk and my teacher asked what it was for, and I said something like "It's decoration, It gives off a nice ambience and better atmosphere for learning" and she was like "Josh, we all know you don't choose to learn anything in class anyways, you're just being a wise ass"

lmfao, she was right :(

Cola 03-26-09 03:44 PM

tha fuck man, a plant?

what would have owned is if you would have pulled a Kolby and just threw some Avaitors on and brought a dog and played blind for the day

JTR 03-26-09 03:51 PM

^^ wow yo... that woulda been genius lmfao

Cola 03-26-09 03:59 PM

its what i am, what can i say

WhoAmI 03-26-09 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Lol fo real, I got suspended for a day cuz I brought a plant to class... like a regular ass plant from my house and I put it on my desk and my teacher asked what it was for, and I said something like "It's decoration, It gives off a nice ambience and better atmosphere for learning" and she was like "Josh, we all know you don't choose to learn anything in class anyways, you're just being a wise ass"

lmfao, she was right :(

LOOOL wtf? you're different for real lool

J. Luth 03-26-09 05:07 PM

Pshh fuck y'all badasses. I was the kid who had more stars than all the other kids up on the wall. holla

bobericc_lyrics 03-26-09 05:08 PM

you teachers pet

03-26-09 11:34 PM

now I remember why I almost got expelled from middle school

shiiiiiiiit lol, thanks for the mind spark josh

I left lunch 15 minutes before it ended and went to the bathroom right outside of it, where all the kids walk by (next to the main office) and I smoked a joint, the bathroom was smoky as fuck and right after that I went to PE

anyway rumors were spreading "SOMEONE WAS SMOKING WEED IN THE BATHROOM" and the teachers were panicking and I was trippin' in PE and I never did any workouts or anything in that class so when I was sitting all alone in the corner (really high), I decided that I was at home (really high), so I lit up a cigarette.

suspended

_Talksic_ 03-26-09 11:54 PM

in 8th grade i picked on 7th graders one day i got in a fight with one at lunch and messed him up pretty bad,then i got in house suspension for like a week,thats all i did in middle shcool, mainly just picked on 7th graders..

_Talksic_ 03-26-09 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
now I remember why I almost got expelled from middle school

shiiiiiiiit lol, thanks for the mind spark josh

I left lunch 15 minutes before it ended and went to the bathroom right outside of it, where all the kids walk by (next to the main office) and I smoked a joint, the bathroom was smoky as fuck and right after that I went to PE

anyway rumors were spreading "SOMEONE WAS SMOKING WEED IN THE BATHROOM" and the teachers were panicking and I was trippin' in PE and I never did any workouts or anything in that class so when I was sitting all alone in the corner (really high), I decided that I was at home (really high), so I lit up a cigarette.

suspended

huh?u decided u were at home?

03-26-09 11:56 PM

yep .

_Talksic_ 03-27-09 12:17 AM

lol what?????????????????????