RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   You Got Served (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111041)

Dekhan Frost 01-30-04 11:26 PM

You are where the racism start's. I knew you where white from your comment. Just as you could guess i am black by the way i comment on this thread. They aren't trying to act BLACK. Dick Wodd. LOL. they are simply Dancing hip-hop. If thats the case. Why are you on this site. Don't you think only Black Guys should be on this site. No! I didn't think so. Open your mind. There are actors. For instance. When i am in the hood I have to be tough. But, when i am on the dance floor. I am harder. But, dancing isn't thug. Yet, again when i am at work I act as if i were raised by white parents. So, does that make me an actor. No that's just the environment i was raised in. Never mind. When stupid racist people like you die. the world will be a better place.

Dekhan Frost 01-30-04 11:30 PM

You are where the racism start's. I knew you where white from your comment. Just as you could guess i am black by the way i comment on this thread. They aren't trying to act BLACK. Dick Wodd. LOL. they are simply Dancing hip-hop. If thats the case. Why are you on this site. Don't you think only Black Guys should be on this site. No! I didn't think so. Open your mind. There are actors. For instance. When i am in the hood I have to be tough. But, when i am on the dance floor. I am harder. But, dancing isn't thug. Yet, again when i am at work I act as if i were raised by white parents. So, does that make me an actor. No that's just the environment i was raised in. Never mind. When stupid racist people like you die. the world will be a better place

It 01-30-04 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekhan Frost
You are where the racism start's. I knew you where white from your comment. Just as you could guess i am black by the way i comment on this thread. They aren't trying to act BLACK. Dick Wodd. LOL. they are simply Dancing hip-hop. If thats the case. Why are you on this site. Don't you think only Black Guys should be on this site. No! I didn't think so. Open your mind. There are actors. For instance. When i am in the hood I have to be tough. But, when i am on the dance floor. I am harder. But, dancing isn't thug. Yet, again when i am at work I act as if i were raised by white parents. So, does that make me an actor. No that's just the environment i was raised in. Never mind. When stupid racist people like you die. the world will be a better place.

yea thats pretty much true but there is flaws in what you just said so .....

Dekhan Frost 01-30-04 11:33 PM

you're right, I did it quick

The Jett 01-30-04 11:33 PM

he called me a dik wodd...omg....
and a racist....
what did u expect from sucha stupid thread, seriously
talk some logic insteada gettin angry at some one on the internet bashing ur favorite new pg-13 flick....

Dekhan Frost 01-30-04 11:37 PM

lol. Come on man.

I am debating with you. And, that makes me look more of a fool than it does you. So, point to you. But, I put this out for people who love the art of dance. Not for an argument. So i am sorry for the rude comment.

The Jett 01-30-04 11:38 PM

ok no prob

MuhThugga 01-30-04 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekhan Frost

That is one of the most retarded statements I have ever heard in my life.

It 01-30-04 11:39 PM

Lmmfao^

T West 01-30-04 11:42 PM

truthfully, i didn't like the movie. There were some tight breakdancing moves...but a lot of it was stupid. And the plot...pointless. And don't say I know shit, because I used to be a b-boy myself, and I know what break dancing is all about. Sadly, I think they didn't capture the hip hop culture at all...it's like a watered-down version so the teens of today who noe nothing about hip hop at all...can relate to it.

The movie was ok...Except der was a lot of sexy g's der tho.

Dekhan Frost 01-30-04 11:48 PM

I did i quick. I didnt fully think it thru. But, there is truth in every sentence. I am an aggresive dancer. In the streets i am from. The family members i have are in a lifestyle that i try to stay away from. But, when there i have to hold my own. In the work place. Older white and Black males are afraid of when a young black male is to aggresive in the job i work. Because, I am a threat. Not only by societies label. But, also because i am a hard worker, smart, and more qualified than they are. I just got out of the army and that just adds more to what my resume says about me.

Dekhan Frost 01-30-04 11:55 PM

It's a start. You hit the youth. Like with the other guy I am not here to argue. I love to dance. And I wanted to see if there were anyother bboys in the place that may have saw this.

I know that not everybody may have had the chance to get out of the country. Has anybody heard of the world hip hop competition. If you ever get a chance to see this event. You would see what hip hop sould be in america. Besides that It is a great event. Look it up.

Sir Q. Layshun 01-31-04 12:19 AM

This Movie Looks GAY

EyI-SyTeZ 01-31-04 12:58 AM

I'm goin to see it tomorrow night

Hope I aint disappointed

wogzta 01-31-04 05:13 AM

Generally I dont like movies about dance... but if it has breakdancing, i might check it out...

And on another note, I'm sick and tired of hearing "hes trying to be black". get a fucking life already... just because a white guy is part of hip-hop culture doesnt mean he is trying to be black.