RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   *fuck It Im Dissing These Femcee's* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124683)

KKbug 05-28-04 10:34 AM

iight that's all we need of your lame ass games.So you had a lil hate for these femcees but i have you kno that i'm a femcee and i'm good and i do show for ALL my battles.And i will rhym 1st! I have a qustion though do you want this to a be a all guy website and if your answer is yes keep diSsin the gurls.Oh and if your answer is yes then are you GAY.

SpokenBluntly 05-28-04 10:48 AM

LMAO first off i wasn't dissing you and I don't even know you or the style of ur rap I had a disclaimer b4 the drop 2nd of all u say will a peer is on ur respect list and u said :(he can rap wit da best of them) she's a girls get ur shit straight...3rd of all yo i don't want ur beef so keep it where it is and ....YOU ARE SO LATE...but peace anyway i understand u didn't know wat was going on *ONE* LMAO

*SB*

Soul Sickness 05-28-04 12:06 PM

ima give u some madd props u hit dem bitches hard wit dat shyt but it could use a lil elevation but overall good spit ma.............

iamthatdude87 05-28-04 05:34 PM

hahahaahaha cant wait ^^^^^^till u get murderd hahahahaha
anyways good shit jus fix the stucture if u did that ur verse could of hit alot harder
anyways leave some feed back on C.S.s latest release we wont stay down link is in my sig holla

B_Loco 05-28-04 08:55 PM

y0 SB ya shytz be h0t shawty....we sh0uld h00k up 0n a kollab 0ne day dissin muhfuckaz rand0mly..........

SpokenBluntly 05-28-04 09:23 PM

lol hit me up pa i'll get at chu *ONE*

SB

Willa 05-29-04 02:42 AM

ur shits ok even though u didnt have any personals ur vocab flow and structure needs work

SpokenBluntly 05-29-04 12:57 PM

lol ok ma lol u keep doing u ..and imma stay doing me...much love *ONES*

SB

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-31-04 05:56 AM

the whole thing was garbage......not a single punch........u talkin bout my shit was prewritten? hahaha...u posted a novel like 20 minutes after me,it would take u longer to type it up hahahaha...........ur shit was obviously prewritten,because u still took the time to find that crossdresser pic on the net...haha,so u're caught.....

n btw.....noone spits first? I DID......n still KO'D U.......yea bitch....keep rockin my name in ur sig.........advertise how u got beat....I SURE AM

HAHA.....sad all u can do is write me poetry cuz u cant take me on in a battle.....weak ass hoe.....u didnt get a single vote........aint even come close.........shamira? seen u ridin her.........then u run n IM me on aim constantly tryna be my friend n shit haha....tellin me u n sp aint no friends.....haha,what an undercover clit rider rofl......beat it

Ravage 05-31-04 06:04 AM

ya u latin kit

Gary Colmen When We Battlin??

SpokenBluntly 05-31-04 01:15 PM

LMAO thanks for da comments LK...all i wanted to do was see if u read this since it was towards you...once again u just walk right into my hands lol...I LOVE how you do ur shit lol...oh and my moms told never to befriend drag queens...they have bad habits..lol and u can't talk NO SHIT until i see a body shot of u..u just to damn afraid to post one...don't start this beef up again bitch..i been tired of wasting my energy you...*CLICK CLICK BOOOMB* *ONE YASLEF*

*SPOKENBLUNTLY*

R*O*B*B* 05-31-04 01:20 PM

that was sum tight shit
i no wot ya mean if ya say ya gonna be there be there

SpokenBluntly 05-31-04 01:25 PM

lol fa sho..(seems like only one person ain't really feeling this spit i wonder why LMAO) keep ya head up pa *UPPIN*

SB

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-01-04 03:29 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo shook of the fat internet crip hahah.......get the fuck outta here girl,u got beat.....stick to open mic where it aint up for votes cuz u cant win hahah..........

Lil Slippa 06-01-04 03:31 AM

Who want to battle?
Anybody.