RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How gay is this? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=156994)

The Frowny Guy 10-24-04 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Hey.

Aren't you losing a battle to that Smiley Guy?

Nuff Said.

the votes are 1-0 him
wow, whoop dee doo
but i could fuckin rip your head off and piss in your neck.
nuff said.

Ikynovel 10-24-04 02:26 AM

*reads his name *

nuff said

2. this is just one of my three alias both well over 1,000 post

pz

Parallel 10-24-04 02:31 AM

tell your mom your gangster haha...iunno make somethign up like that haha who cars go to that guy tell him to suck a chode cuz aperently he will be gay msot of them guys are rubby losers haha...

Keith Moon 10-24-04 02:41 AM

You Socrates tell your mom your brother pulled out a knife on you earlier.....

Immense 10-27-04 05:18 PM

lol....thts funny....but jus tell ya mom a pimp gotta do wot he gotta do....and go for the tests man.....once u had the tests thts it.....u pimpin to the fullest....wun.

distilled 10-27-04 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
You Socrates tell your mom your brother pulled out a knife on you earlier.....

then tell her you pimpslapped him!

Artemis 10-27-04 05:23 PM

man, that's Tha Q gay.... nuff said. :)

Pop Lotty 10-27-04 05:43 PM

It's real gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Parallel 10-27-04 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
It's real gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

naw, your real gay...

*Nuff Said*

Pop Lotty 10-27-04 05:58 PM

^ You've come to a point of wackness where it doesn't matter how many jokes you make.

K.ontroverz.Y 10-27-04 06:04 PM

dayum socrates thatz some ruff shit dawg....LOL......your bro pulled a knife on you....and hten u gotta get tested...just tell her u used protection (hopefully u did) wats ur nationality?

Willa 10-27-04 06:47 PM

lol thats dope tell her u use them magnums lmao

fluidmoon 10-27-04 06:56 PM

LMAO^^^, something nice to tell momma...but damn soc,that sucks

headgames 10-27-04 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frowny Guy
lol, i wont test you
im not yo mama.
:thumbup:

This is one of the best ownage i've seen man, lmao sry phantom, but this one was good :thumbup:

headgames 10-27-04 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Iight so me and my fam are gettin ready to move and shit so i have a box with a bunch of shit in it. Well last year i had a little agenda and when i was bored i wrote down what happened for the week. Like a diary but not that gay.Just like 1 or 2 sentences for the whole week. Anyways, my little brother (13) was mad at me today cuz i rammed his back into a doorknob for pullin a knife on me. So hes goin through the boxes and shit and finds my agenda. He finds a page where i was talkin bout fuckin this one girl (dont ask) and since hes mad at me, he showed my mom. Now she wants me to go get tests and blah blah blah something bout a sex counseler ( WTF!? :huh: ) so thats just gaaaaaaaay of him for hating on my pimpmanship in such an unimaginebale way. Just thought id share. :)

Soc, I hope yo girl was fine otherwise, lol, thats bad, and you said you wrote this agenda when you were thirteen, you be fuckin girls at thirteen? ROFL what a little pimp